Sign in to follow this  
fishtails

Ocean Blvd Global Stationhead Listening Event March 29th and 30th

20230328-180404.jpg

There will be a Global Stationhead Listening Event for Ocean Blvd on March 29th (4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST/ 11 pm GMT) and March 30th (9 am PST/ 12 pm EST/ 4 pm GMT)

https://www.stationhead.com/lanadelrey?utm_campaign=919656_03.28.23_Stationhead Listening Party_Full_264684_US&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dotmailer&dm_i=5O8C%2CJPM0%2C47J4JB%2C26ZNO%2C1

I can't believe out of all albums, she decided to do global listening parties with the one that includes the Judah Smith Interlude :deadbanana: Didn't one of the stores skip it? :rip:

31 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’m confused. So, this is more like a digital streaming party than a listening event at a physical location? 

It seems to be! I think they may have done one for Chemtrails or BB too but I can't exactly remember lol

Basically they're just gonna play the album and people can talk in chat

It would be fun if Lana somehow is present at the same time. Inhaler had a digital streaming party online and fans could chat with the band members and they'd sometimes reply and give some insightful comments to the tracks. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

19 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

what's the deal with the Global Stationhead Listening Event tomorrow?

When you sign up, they ask to connect your Spotify or Apple Music account. So it’s all about  to boost the streams and sales before Friday. :nono:

Why are they doing more listening parties:rip: everyone’s already heard it:rip:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Fell to #3 (the gap is just 6K to #2).

Ok?

giphy.gif

instagram

There’s a button that says “join the release party when you purchase from the shop”aka when you buy the digital album. But it’s free to join soooo idk why it says that unless they’re just trying to boost sales? It’s just misleading that’s all…

4 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Yes? Her Label saw the predictions.

What does that have to do with the listening party 

giphy.gif

instagram

I think either you have to connect your Apple Music or Spotify Premium, or buy the digital album

Definitely does seem like they're trying to boost streams/sales to try to take that #2 spot