TrashMagiq

How do you sort Lana's unreleased music?

i have one giant album for everything, sorted numerically and then alphabetically from the miss daytona collection + after that i created a “disc 2” and it’s no longer alphabetical because it’s my favorite demos that i have picked and chosen to add to it that weren’t already in the collection. chaotic i know but it works for me lol

i have one giant soundcloud playlist that just accumulates, and i make smaller playlists whenever i have certain ones i'm really into. it's really just organized by when i discovered each song lmfao

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

I used to just have it all unorganized, but then when BOZ shared the info about Tropico last year I was like okay let me put all those songs in a separate Playlist, meant to be the original tracklist for Tropico

But then I realized there was a lot more unreleased from around that time (roughly between 2012-2014) so I ended up including anything that was a late BTD outtake, Tropico outtakes, and UV outtakes...now after all these new leaks it has about 30 songs on it :hillary:

For some reason, the only other playlist I tried to make was ones of Honeymoon outtakes, but thinking about it now I should probably try to divide things up a bit more

If we ever get LFL- Ocean Blvd outtakes maybe I'll make ones for those too lol

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

This is what I got at the moment. Unreleased split up by year and demos split up by album. I think I’m gonna end up splitting the Unreleased ones into volumes so it’s more convenient but it’ll mostly stay the same other than the titles.

6-B8-AC7-DE-233-D-4-D26-B52-C-3-B0513250

71-AC0-A2-C-581-F-43-BA-86-A0-651-D7-E0-

qfrWuBl.png

this is my entire lana collection...

AZchHIP.pngo53Qcdj.png

7DHd0mQ.png

but im planning on reworking some of the b-sides into proper "albums," eg. the AKA ones are going to become "Nevada", splitting the UV-era tracks into "Melancholia" and "Tropico" and so on

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

AZchHIP.pngo53Qcdj.png

7DHd0mQ.png

but im planning on reworking some of the b-sides into proper "albums," eg. the AKA ones are going to become "Nevada", splitting the UV-era tracks into "Melancholia" and "Tropico" and so on

Nevada is such a cute title WAITTTTT

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

I used to just have it all unorganized, but then when BOZ shared the info about Tropico last year I was like okay let me put all those songs in a separate Playlist, meant to be the original tracklist for Tropico

But then I realized there was a lot more unreleased from around that time (roughly between 2012-2014) so I ended up including anything that was a late BTD outtake, Tropico outtakes, and UV outtakes...now after all these new leaks it has about 30 songs on it :hillary:

For some reason, the only other playlist I tried to make was ones of Honeymoon outtakes, but thinking about it now I should probably try to divide things up a bit more

If we ever get LFL- Ocean Blvd outtakes maybe I'll make ones for those too lol

can u share the tropico tracklist that could have/should have been? i’m trying to get them all together as well! 

17 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

AZchHIP.pngo53Qcdj.png

7DHd0mQ.png

Omg i'm obsessed with this, can you share the aka b-sides album cover please ? 

I split them into era collections, unreleased (songs that had no intended album) and then I just turn released albums into “collector editions” which has sessions, outtakes, demos, and instrumentals etc that belonged to said album :true: 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, jaesana said:

Yeah like I'm debating whether that's a COCC demo or an unreleased track...

I honestly think I might put it in unreleased just because they're so vastly different from one another?? for my own personal brain's sake lmao

Yeah, see idk where it should go. It's a UV era song, but it doesn't really fit there because it was released with COCC so it's... confusing. Like BAR which could go with LFL but since it was on NFR, but then also, you have Nectar of the Gods/Color Blue and Living Legend demos that should go with blue banisters even though they're UV era too. idk where to put those. at this point my LDR unreleased album causes so many problems in iTunes even after I fix it, it breaks up into 5 different albums in iTunes but it's fine on my iPhone/AM? idfk what's going on with mine tbh

Ill make a more in depth post about my collection later when I have more time, it's extensive so idk how far i wanna deep dive into it here

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is what I got at the moment. Unreleased split up by year and demos split up by album. I think I’m gonna end up splitting the Unreleased ones into volumes so it’s more convenient but it’ll mostly stay the same other than the titles.

Spoiler

6-B8-AC7-DE-233-D-4-D26-B52-C-3-B0513250

71-AC0-A2-C-581-F-43-BA-86-A0-651-D7-E0-

I kept the demos albums the same but split the Unreleased ones up into volumes. Idk how I feel about it but I'll get used to it! I kinda don't like how the Paradise era songs are mixed in with the Tropico/Ultraviolence ones but there weren't enough of them for an entire separate volume so oh well lol. Might end up merging the Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 ones since those are just the 2010 and 2011 songs but then there will be like 100+ songs in one album so idk.

9cbgZ5n.jpg

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

AZchHIP.pngo53Qcdj.png

7DHd0mQ.png

okay so this is what i have right now for tropico and melancholia...i put in some of the tracks from that time instead of the unleaked songs:

TROPICO

1. Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  2. Hollywood
  3. JFK
  4. Wild One
  5. Drive (Demo)
  6. Money Power Glory (Demo)
  7. I Don't Wanna Go (Tonight)
  8. Life is Beautiful
  9. I Talk to Jesus (Alternative Mix)
  10. Starry Eyed

MELANCHOLIA

1. Old Money (Demo)
  2. Black Beauty (Demo)
  3. Your Girl
  4. Lake Placid
  5. Summertime
  6. Melancholia (Demo)
  7. I Talk to Jesus
  8. Pink Champagne (Demo)
  9. Yes to Heaven
  10. Earthquakes
  11. Cult Leader *
  12. Madly *
  13. Fine China

*thinking of swapping these out for Dragonslayer & Ave Maria but not sure....thoughts?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Besides Born To Die outtakes, I put them on albums called X: Outtakes & Demos, X being the name of the album they were intended to belong.
Born To Die outtakes I just put them on a Unreleased album, alongside some pre-BTD tracks. I find BTD outtakes hard to put on a Born To Die: Outtakes & Demos bc most of them we’re not sure if they were intended to be on BTD. 
Realistically, we all should just drop every outtake from every album under an Unreleased album, and have demos for released tracks under X: Demos, but yeah:whatever: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i don't :true: keeping up with her unreleased is a nightmare so i decided to not download it anymore and just search the internet whenever i feel like listening to one of them 

however! if i download it, i'd either separate it in years or volumes and then arrange playlists with whatever concept (such as tropico the album) i wanted 

I loooove the way you split these up and the images you used are A1 @TrashMagiq

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

AZchHIP.pngo53Qcdj.png

7DHd0mQ.png

This should go in a museum @HEARTCORE

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Very roughly by discs that coincide with the year of recording:

Screenshot-2023-03-30-at-12-19-15-PM.png

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

52 minutes ago, jaesana said:

I loooove the way you split these up and the images you used are A1 @TrashMagiq

This should go in a museum @HEARTCORE

nn thanks but all credits go to dearly beloved @Sitar for his work, I just used his unreleased collections and customised them as needed 

27 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

major condensing done in the last week. But here u go!  :wink:

yc6gC6H.jpg

im gonna need to see some tracklisting for some of these omg…..

OAjeWdG.jpg?1