oda sakunosuke

wild/crack LDR collab ideas?

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

ldr x my chemical romance

this is a collaboration i NEED :trisha:

My Chemical Romance x The Rich Whores :trisha:

If Lana did a song with Marilyn Manson back in early 2010's i would have eaten it up back then :sadcore4:

9 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

lana x tame impala would actually be amazing :hooker: imagine lana with those layered vocals he always uses

Yes!!!!+ :hair:

HBTB/Doin Time vibes need to be expanded like this. He could also get her into the psychedelic rock again like his older albums. 

i thought FJM would never happen and then it did, multiple times. i'm happy with that. if i had to choose someone random, maybe kevin parker as a producer. i've wanted that for a long time and it hasn't happened yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

i thought FJM would never happen and then it did, multiple times. i'm happy with that. if i had to choose someone random, maybe kevin parker as a producer. i've wanted that for a long time and it hasn't happened yet

Wait do you mean before 2014 when the "video project" with FJM (that became Freak) was news? That would be such a dream for you. I didn't know who he was before that. 

I don't think she ever would, but I think Lana working with Labrinth as a producer again would be so cool. The Stargirl sound suits her voice so well :true: Something with Mazzy Star (or even just David Roback producing with Lana) would've been perfection but that one is quite literally impossible now so :rollin:

imageproxy.jpg

lana x nine inch nails :true:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif