Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

taylor swift releasing her entire discography on all streaming services the night witness drops is my new aesthetic  :deadbanana:  :diva:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

taylor swift releasing her entire discography on all streaming services the night witness drops is my new aesthetic  :deadbanana:  :diva:

I just came here to post about this LOL  :toofunny:

Taylor passive aggressively ending Katy has had me cackling since it was announced

te deseo, cariño

The production of most songs is actually very good; the album suffers from everything blending into each other like one giant song for half the album and also... nothing else matches the production. Her vocals sound so out of place on almost every song. Stuff like that.

btw, what is going on on her livestream right now and what the fuck is she wearing?

te deseo, cariño

ok I listened to witness on the bus to school this morning and the production is amazing but a lot of the songs just fall short for me idk. it's also a disappointment lyrically but I appreciate what she's trying to do this era. not for me but it's cute ig (tsunami and roulette are great songs though)

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

She never was a great lyricist, but it's time for her to turn songwriting duties over to writing camps.

Lyrically,it's a dreck. Music composition wise, it's weak. Production is the strongest suit, it sounds fresh.

If I had tickets to the tour, I'd be selling them right about now.

BzhmW.png