ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

The thing to remember is that they probably won't all be appearing on the same stage. I believe there are 3 stages dotted around the park, The Rainbow, The Birdcage and The Great Oak (Main stage). I assume it will be the same as the other weekends. (Though SYML RIPY etc I assume will be on Main Stage)

(I for one am thankful Mae Muller isn't performing - i had a horrible feeling they'd rope her in.)

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

I'm not sure how she can pull off them live the first time tho...

Considering she hasn't rehearsed with the features. 

She has two days to rehearse them, she’ll be fine

6 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

we don’t need your negativity :oprah3:

I am not being negative. I'm just thinking out loud... I want it to work but I'm just wondering how it will.- given the nature of the song. 

3 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Also I don't see Grandfather working in an open  live setting. 

I actually think Grandfather could be one of her best live performances like ever like…think of all those guitars :defeated:a performance for the books 

sgopYhV.gif

49 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Grandfather, Peppers, Paris, Texas and Let the Light In live...? :oprah: I'm about to die, I'm so happy!!!!

Please this would be legendaryyy

If anyone has a very last minute golden circle ticket they’re selling for a not too high price I kinda need one :( my friends ticket came and she got GA instead of gold circle so I’m gonna be up there on my own.. 

or at the very least would anyone like to meet up in gold circle id love that so I’m not so alone!

28 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Anyone else lowkey worried they’ll cancel due to the weather it’s apparently going to be pouring down on Sunday 

It’s so funny to me that somebody would cancel a show in London due to rain.. when does it not rain here :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, angelsforeveer said:

i know weather forecasts ain’t the best but it says it will rain a little up until midday 

my forecast has changed to sun all day welcome to the world of british weather

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

30 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s so funny to me that somebody would cancel a show in London due to rain.. when does it not rain here :bebe:

Fr but bst has cancelled all of todays events due to the rain I think it’s mostly due to them not wanting to turn Hyde park into a muddy slip and slide lmfao

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Fr but bst has cancelled all of todays events due to the rain I think it’s mostly due to them not wanting to turn Hyde park into a muddy slip and slide lmfao

the events they cancelled were small ones (e.g. yoga in the park) which they do between the music events

no way in hell they would ever cancel a music date unless there was an astronomical event like a tornado which the uk doesnt even get

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Yessss

Hopefully she will be filming as well🙏

Oh my god oh my god 🙏. The queen is going to be in attendance 🥲. I never thought I would share the same country as Queen Agne, let alone the same park 😇. Positive proof of divinity at last.