fishtails

Unofficial Lana Merch

2 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

if you guys go on the shop app to track your orders I haven't come yet go on 0nlyshirt store you have a bunch of lana stuff (VAST COLLECTION) that actually isn't backordered. I can't vouch for the quality yet hence I only ordered a week ago but it's already shipped and almost arrived (USA to Canada) so..

I hope I'm not breaking any rules like telling people to go to a third party store to get Lana Del Rey items that are not from her store exactly but listen not for anything but like ....:eyeroll:

You are breaking the rules using the red text though…

IMG-3521.jpg

if you guys go on the shop app to track your orders I haven't come yet go on 0nlyshirt store you have a bunch of lana stuff (VAST COLLECTION) that actually isn't backordered. I can't vouch for the quality yet hence I only ordered a week ago but it's already shipped and almost arrived (USA to Canada) so..

I hope I'm not breaking any rules like telling people to go to a third party store to get Lana Del Rey items that are not from her store exactly but listen not for anything but like ....:eyeroll:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Never mind my phone's potato quality - here's my Lizzy-inspired butterfly dress :heart:

hey-LBbestie2.jpg 

Reveal hidden contents

hey-LBbestie.jpg

5e7534c182410dd5e5b4934385a7dfc0.jpg   

Reveal hidden contents

May-17-2008.webp Lizzy-Chuck-And-A-Friend.webp

Um is it the exact same one???? :hdu:

3 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Never mind my phone's potato quality - here's my Lizzy-inspired butterfly dress :heart:

hey-LBbestie2.jpg 

Hide contents

hey-LBbestie.jpg

5e7534c182410dd5e5b4934385a7dfc0.jpg   

Reveal hidden contents

May-17-2008.webp Lizzy-Chuck-And-A-Friend.webp

Iconic!! :true:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

18 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Um is it the exact same one???? :hdu:

Well it's the same brand and design, not sure about the color being identical as some pics from May 23rd (https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/2008/May) show her wearing this dress but with a different colorway, although allll the dresses I found online came with beige/almost white butterflies 

28 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Iconic!! :true:

Coming from you, I'd say it's a win :true:

40 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Well it's the same brand and design, not sure about the color being identical as some pics from May 23rd (https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/2008/May) show her wearing this dress but with a different colorway, although allll the dresses I found online came with beige/almost white butterflies 

it honestly could just be the lighting in the Lizzy images. cameras could have changed the colour idk

2 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Redbubble with some of my favorite Lana AI designs 

IMG-3407.jpg

Just uploaded this design this morning and I’m quite in love with it. 

Oh now this is an idea I love and need to do lol

I'd buy my own Kesha merch lol

15 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Oh now this is an idea I love and need to do lol

I'd buy my own Kesha merch lol

Precisely why I did this lol I’m not really happy with Lana’s official merch, or LDR village (as far as quality for the price, and the designs are pretty meh). I’m designing stuff that I personally would throw my money at, and if anyone else wants to rock them too, then fuck yeah you just helped a single mom stay afloat 😁 There’s a good bit of editing involved, upscaling the image without losing quality, making the background transparent for some of them — I’m putting in WORK, not just lazily entering prompts and uploading right away. Hopefully some of these designs catch someone’s eye and makes it worth my while. Redbubble is oversaturated with stolen art and bland shit so I’m happy to offer something unique. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

3 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Precisely why I did this lol I’m not really happy with Lana’s official merch, or LDR village (as far as quality for the price, and the designs are pretty meh). I’m designing stuff that I personally would throw my money at, and if anyone else wants to rock them too, then fuck yeah you just helped a single mom stay afloat 😁 There’s a good bit of editing involved, upscaling the image without losing quality, making the background transparent for some of them — I’m putting in WORK, not just lazily entering prompts and uploading right away. Hopefully some of these designs catch someone’s eye and makes it worth my while. Redbubble is oversaturated with stolen art and bland shit so I’m happy to offer something unique. 

Did you post a link to your profile yet? I'd absolutely buy a shirt or something this weekend

does anyone know any fanmade tour shirts with dates on it? i have one from this tour, i kind of hate it. it’s massive, the print on the front is already fading after one wash, and it’s literally Gildan brand :lolno: it was literally $45 ..

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

3 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I did, but here it is again. The link is specifically the Lana collection, there’s other stuff in the shop too.

Thank you!

followed and bookmarked!

how long does the site take to upload and post your works?

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

followed and bookmarked!

how long does the site take to upload and post your works?

You’re a doll, thank you! I think when I initially set up shop it took about a day for them to approve everything? But now it takes up to 15 minutes before the stuff is live. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

I wasn’t sure where to post this… it seems like it’s been out for a while, but does anyone know about this comic book sold by Urban Outfitters? 
IMG-3429.jpg

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-gb/shop/coldfact-comic-group-lana-del-rey-comic-book

It’s only on their UK site and it’s just 8 pages, but I kinda wanna buy it…

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

47 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I wasn’t sure where to post this… it seems like it’s been out for a while, but does anyone know about this comic book sold by Urban Outfitters? 
IMG-3429.jpg

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-gb/shop/coldfact-comic-group-lana-del-rey-comic-book

It’s only on their UK site and it’s just 8 pages, but I kinda wanna buy it…

I tried to order it twice and they cancelled on me both times, obviously wasn't fated to be mine :takeitdoen:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide