fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I shared the link as soon it went up but the initial stock was only 50 and there was no per customer limit so it sold out in under 10 minutes :um2:

> When 2 Brazilians with a VPN, an Aussie Discord scalping group, and a partridge in a pear tree got to the stock first :trisha:

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I shared the link as soon it went up but the initial stock was only 50 and there was no per customer limit so it sold out in under 10 minutes :um2:

I wonder who the Discogs scalper who bought all 50 copies is 🤡

wait so were there only 5k in the US? does she not know how many gays and girls want her vinyl variants? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

No. :facepalm:

Or it's done on purpose to generate aggregate demand?

i mean it's crazy bc i had to order from her uk store which is fine, but it's still annoying that the store doesn't really have a lot of stock on things like this. she's at a major label, the least they can do is have enough stock. 

but maybe this is just a test, so they'll re-release things again in the future with more stock allotted instead of just a small number. like this is RSD numbers. i understand if it's RSD or limited edition or something, but it doesn't say that so maybe it'll get restocked for those who didn't get it on this round

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

24 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i mean it's crazy bc i had to order from her uk store which is fine, but it's still annoying that the store doesn't really have a lot of stock on things like this. she's at a major label, the least they can do is have enough stock. 

but maybe this is just a test, so they'll re-release things again in the future with more stock allotted instead of just a small number. like this is RSD numbers. i understand if it's RSD or limited edition or something, but it doesn't say that so maybe it'll get restocked for those who didn't get it on this round

But it clearly says on newsletter emails that they were limited tho:toofunny:

20 minutes ago, yourboy said:

But it clearly says on newsletter emails that they were limited tho:toofunny:

I just saw the email - so yeah they did say limited but fucking hell, 4k? that's limited as fuck. i mean, i got my hands on one... so i'm happy with that, but there's still people who will want one and would order right now if it restocked

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I just saw the email - so yeah they did say limited but fucking hell, 4k? that's limited as fuck. i mean, i got my hands on one... so i'm happy with that, but there's still people who will want one and would order right now if it restocked

The US store had 5k and I think there were approximately another 5k for all other international stores.

16 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

At least you had a CHANCE to find that in person :sky:- if you arrived early, that is

I bought mine from a discogs scalper cause Australia had like 5 copies in total 🤡🤡🤡

So today:

I was about to preorder UV from the German LDR store and just as I was gonna click continue purchase it went out of stock

I then found the irish one on twitter and it won’t ship to my country

I then found the austrian one and I was 20 minutes late as it sold out 

Then I figured I’ll keep refreshing the aussie one, and as soon as I took a break it appeared and sold out

this repressing really said f you to me today I- :crying:

I feel like they'll do a restock eventually, IF their extra pressings for returns don't get swapped in (damaged records)....unless there are no emergency extras :biblio:- or maybe it's so little, that if there are no swaps needed, they will be put into storage until she does a pop-up event. Like how there were a few leftover LFL single 7 inch records in LA.

Off topic, but what's with the Born to Die CD and vinyl on the UK store? Why is the cover zoomed in like that? Is this some new pressing of it or are they just bad at cropping their mockups??

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/collections/music/products/born-to-die-vinyl-2lp

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/collections/music/products/born-to-die-cd-album