fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

Hoping for the following restocks:

- Ultraviolence (picture disc box set)

- Honeymoon (UO version)

- NFR! (UO version)

- Chemtrails (red)

- Blue Banisters (red)     this one is my fav edition and it was very limited (and only available in the States/UK for no reason)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, x VB said:

I was wondering the same :toofunny: I might skip that one if it gets restocked :um2: I see a lot of "coke bottle" vinyl being dark/opaque pressings (Lady Gaga's The Fame, Hold My Hand, Ariana's Positions...)

Good to know... My EU version is pretty green/frosted, would love to have the clear/thin version, too. For 40 EUR I might take the risk though if it comes. 

The clear one is one of the few things I miss.  Now since I got UV UO on preorder, I mostly need the heart shaped vinyl and L4L cassette "to feel complete" . 

It was expensive watch it 

I'd love for an online restock of the heart-shaped vinyl of Lust for Life. It doesn't seem right that they were only available at the pop up shop :(

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Lust for Life turns 6 in July :gasp: 

😂 So perfect for a lanaesque anniversary. I am afraid though we need a single, not album anniversary though 🤪

1 hour ago, x VB said:

- Blue Banisters (red)     this one is my fav edition and it was very limited (and only available in the States/UK for no reason)

They had it at Fnac/France though, got mine from there - if I remember right 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

😂 So perfect for a lanaesque anniversary. I am afraid though we need a single, not album anniversary though 🤪

They had it at Fnac/France though, got mine from there - if I remember right 

Nope Fnac had the black one. That's why I bought the white version on Lana's webstore (which ended up being the best pressing of the album imo)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Im just putting this here now if the Honeymoon UO vinyl drops at any point and i'm not in here caterwauling that means I'm asleep and I need someone to be a friend and a mother figure and get me an extra copy because if I miss out on that one It will not be funny

7 minutes ago, x VB said:

Nope Fnac had the black one. That's why I bought the white version on Lana's webstore (which ended up being the best pressing of the album imo)

I know though I got it without paying extra VAT... So it must have been possible to get in the EU. They surely had the alt. cover CD though. 

3 hours ago, honey dew said:

Im just putting this here now if the Honeymoon UO vinyl drops at any point and i'm not in here caterwauling that means I'm asleep and I need someone to be a friend and a mother figure and get me an extra copy because if I miss out on that one It will not be funny

We need someone loyal to ping us…

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

if the uo honeymoon by any chance restocks and i miss out - i most definitely will have a heart attack 

12 minutes ago, x VB said:

RESTOCKED

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/products/ultraviolence-exclusive-alt-cover-coloured-2lp

RUN

Edit: it was up for 2 minutes and now it's sold out again :facepalm:

It sold out even faster than the US store drop?  :lange:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City