lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Apparently it's not very good.

oh thank god now i won't have to obsess over it until it's inevitable leak. We can all go home now guys

We really don't need Malibu... Lana specifically said she wanted it deleted for a reason. It's a shame she has so many obsessive and mentally disturbed fans who went out of their way to get their hands on it. Didn't we run into this issue with a Lizzy Grant song? I don't remember the title but I remember seeing it on IG stories.   

3 hours ago, Dior said:

We really don't need Malibu... Lana specifically said she wanted it deleted for a reason. It's a shame she has so many obsessive and mentally disturbed fans who went out of their way to get their hands on it. Didn't we run into this issue with a Lizzy Grant song? I don't remember the title but I remember seeing it on IG stories.   

No offense but it's not that serious 

3 minutes ago, Dior said:

“dior” ur on lanaboards. everyone here is obsessive and mentally disturbed in some way

YCY3W7s.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dior said:

do you feel the same way about every single one of her leaks especially songs like Hollywood or no

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE:oprah4:

10 minutes ago, Dior said:

i doubt it’s that personal tbh:oprah3:

it’s probably something like

’my mother said i can’t marry you, so i ran away to malibu’

32 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

BTW Malibu is not deleted and people have it

i'm honestly not surprised that much

18 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Apparently it's not very good.

so... it's amazing, got it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

do you feel the same way about every single one of her leaks especially songs like Hollywood or no

Would you find it invasive and strange if someone went out of their way to steal something from you like a voice recording or phone call recording that you specifically didn't want released? I doubt anyone would just be like "Oh okay, that's completely normal behavior."

Malibu could be meant or reworked for an upcoming project. I don't agree with posting anything that could be for an upcoming project. Sorry, I just think it's weird. 

Just now, Dior said:

Would you find it invasive and strange if someone went out of their way to steal something from you like a voice recording or phone call recording that you specifically didn't want released? I doubt anyone would just be like "Oh okay, that's completely normal behavior."

Malibu could be meant or reworked for an upcoming project. I don't agree with posting anything that could be for an upcoming project. Sorry, I just think it's weird. 

malibu is a concept demo of get free

i agree with you but its legit a studio demo she wanted deleted bc it was bad according to her iirc? idk

2 minutes ago, Dior said:

if she claimed she ‘deleted it’ i doubt it would be reused. she probably has over 200 finished songs that we’ve never heard about, why would she choose malibu? and in that case we can’t listen to any leaks at all because there’s a tiny tiny chance she’ll use it for a future project

Just now, Dior said:

there's no way she's going to use a very old demo for a lust for life track in anything upcoming, just because lana claims she "completely deleted" it doesn't mean it was especially personal, maybe she just didn't really care for it or didn't feel like it was necessary to keep, but obviously producers probably still had their copy of the demo

and we can acknowledge that leaker culture is pretty messed up at the end of the day, while also still allowing ourselves to be curious about unreleased songs, leaks happen with practically every artist, nobody here is going to advocate listening to anything that lana really didn't want out (such as that song), fans can decide whether or not they want to listen to leaked songs, but i don't think there's anything wrong with enjoying a song that has leaked onto the internet for the most part

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

malibu is a concept demo of get free

i agree with you but its legit a studio demo she wanted deleted bc it was bad according to her iirc? idk

If it's a concept demo and it can be reworked into something or she can just decide to release it. Even if she decided to never touch it it's even worse considering she specifically deleted it to not get released and people have it apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Dior said:

Are you dense 

Almost every post I've seen by U on this website indicates a lack of cells

Just now, Surf Noir said:

there's no way she's going to use a very old demo for a lust for life track in anything upcoming, just because lana claims she "completely deleted" it doesn't mean it was especially personal, maybe she just didn't really care for it or didn't feel like it was necessary to keep, but obviously producers probably still had their copy of the demo

and we can acknowledge that leaker culture is pretty messed up at the end of the day, while also still allowing ourselves to be curious about unreleased songs, leaks happen with practically every artist, nobody here is going to advocate listening to anything that lana really didn't want out (such as that song), fans can decide whether or not they want to listen to leaked songs, but i don't think there's anything wrong with enjoying a song that has leaked onto the internet for the most part

Unfortunately we are not Lana so we don't know if she would ever release a certain song or not or decide to rework something. 

1 minute ago, Dior said:

If it's a concept demo and it can be reworked into something or she can just decide to release it. Even if she decided to never touch it it's even worse considering she specifically deleted it to not get released and people have it apparently. 

No its literally the song that became get free its already reworked into something. Please wake up 

3 hours ago, Dior said:

It was reworked into Get Free girl what

@fl0r1dakil0s hi visit pop hell