lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

mass LFL era leak when

@111 @HoneymoonDaddy (whatever his nickname is) y'all want to be the most loved leaker do you?

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

23 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

i think valley of the dolls was sent cause it sounds similar to nfr title track 

Yeah but Valley Of The Dolls is from The Last Shadow Puppets album, like California. Because Zach Dawes produced it.

url%5D

We need to normalize people risking getting arrested for mass leaking songs again! Perhaps it'll come with a free Lana meet and greet where she confronts you for leaking her songs. Seems like a good deal to me idk... Give us the zip!

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What is Everything I Do, again? :um2: We have so many snippets that Take forever to leak that my brain deletes them to give myself a break :omfg2:

Everything I Do has been revealed as the Cali Is Hot snippet by Fellow scholar , Unknown :) 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Yeah but Valley Of The Dolls is from The Last Shadow Puppets album, like California. Because Zach Dawes produced it.

Did he? It sounds like a laptop demo to me. Where did we learn this?

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Everything I Do has been revealed as the Cali Is Hot snippet by Fellow scholar , Unknown :) 

Did he? It sounds like a laptop demo to me. Where did we learn this?

he did, boz said it here 

sounds like a laptop demo because its how the file itself, its damaged, and we have the OG WAV file with the same quality, it was reported that theres no fine version in existence but again we were told the same regarding ave maria has no vocals yet it has

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

39 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

he did, boz said it here 

sounds like a laptop demo because its how the file itself, its damaged, and we have the OG WAV file with the same quality, it was reported that theres no fine version in existence but again we were told the same regarding ave maria has no vocals yet it has

This makes so much more sense, she still recorded it herself but Zach provided the instrumental

o4qjp4j.png

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do we have any idea of how many songs were created for Lust For Life? 

Definitely under 100 because BOZ said that Lana never created over 100 songs during an era but LFL era sessions have the biggest amount of songs though.

I realised that we need Mighty Mike outtakes because he was the additional producer for 13 Beaches and Heroin! 

url%5D

im questioning wtfh change is doing on this record, its obviously an underdeveloped song made in 6 hours and sooo bare.... even tho it kinda fits the song itself but it feels so exhausting to listen to it in the album run, yet so many precious Outtakes left unheard, and then we are getting nfr where almost every song is worse than anything on lfl I just can not handle this unfairness im mad this just aint it

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

im questioning wtfh change is doing on this record, its obviously an underdeveloped song made in 6 hours and sooo bare.... even tho it kinda fits the song itself but it feels so exhausting to listen to it in the album run, yet so many precious Outtakes left unheard, and then we are getting nfr where almost every song is worse than anything on lfl I just can not handle this unfairness im mad this just aint it

why would u say this about nfr that is so not true 😭

8 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

why would u say this about nfr that is so not true 😭

im not enjoying a single song off of it idk.... that just never reached to me and I personally genuinely cant find a single song that would serve, thats only for me so ye... but I mean.... if to choose, the lfl outtakes album just simply takes it, im really dissapointed:noparty: even tho that jack hate seems childish and in fact there's no one to blame, I fully understand that its the way how her creative process went that year and im happy for her but looking back id choose lfl outtakes album without even thinking

12 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

:whoopi:

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

21 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

See, I was here for the "Change" slander, but I cannot abide by the NFR opinion :hdu:

21 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

:ohsnap:

23 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

I think that NFR is an amazing masterpiece but I'm not like blaming you that you prefer and love something else instead of NFR. The thing is that Jack's production is not your cup of tea and I accept that. Although the "slander" tiny bit hurt me :ohno:

url%5D