lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

What isn’t clicking, Say Yes To Heaven has so many versions but only 1 is officially released, so does Cherry Blossom, Black Beauty, LMLYLAW. Get Free is the final released version of Malibu. Unless I’m extremely stupid and never realized she released more than one version of those, it’s never happened

Because it has never happened, means it won't happen? What? 

There isn't any force keeping Lana from revisiting Malibu or releasing it outright. Fans do not decide if she done with a song or not. There isn't anything keeping Lana from revisiting any song for any reason from any time period. 

5 minutes ago, Dior said:

I'm saying yes to a general approval of your post for the second paragraph. Sorry for the lack of context. To address your questions in a perfect world fans respect Lana's privacy and wait for her to release music when she wants to. I do not think it's abnormal behavior to listen to a song... but to go out of your way to get something you know Lana has no intention to release is abnormal...   There's a lot of gray area but just imagine someone is trying to release a voice memo that is on your phone to the public. Creepy!

i get what you're saying, i apologize for going on a rant there, although a large majority of us listen to leaks and unreleased songs, we all can agree that it is pretty creepy and immoral at the end of the day for some fans to leak songs or to go out of their way to access them, that's the downside of it, it can be a lot of fun for new songs from past eras, or songs we've known about for a long time to surface on the internet, but somebody had to go out of their way to get that song and they probably had to hack or scam somebody to do so, which is obviously not cool, i think it's good to be conscious of these things, and to know when something may not be right to listen to, such as the case of that song, i'm sure most fans, at least the ones here who are aware, avoid listening to that song because we know for sure she doesn't want it out there

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i get what you're saying, i apologize for going on a rant there, although a large majority of us listen to leaks and unreleased songs, we all can agree that it is pretty creepy and immoral at the end of the day for some fans to leak songs or to go out of their way to access them, that's the downside of it all, it can be a lot of fun for new songs from past eras, or songs we've known about for a long time to surface on the internet, but somebody had to go out of their way to get that song and they probably had to hack or scam somebody to do so, which is obviously not cool, i think it's good to be conscious of these things, and to know when something may not be right to listen to, such as the case of that song, i'm sure most fans, at least the ones here who are aware, avoid listening to that song because we know for sure she doesn't want it out there

Sorry what is "that song"? He Hits Me Because He Loves Me or do you mean Pink Champagne? Surf Noir thank you for being reasonable I think the other users are trying to troll me. It is hard to read that through the internet. 

4 minutes ago, Dior said:

Because it has never happened, means it won't happen? What? 

There isn't any force keeping Lana from revisiting Malibu or releasing it outright. Fans do not decide if she done with a song or not. There isn't anything keeping Lana from revisiting any song for any reason from any time period. 

Yes, we can use some context clues and put 2 and 2 together. but yes, she’s going to release this as is in leaked format. Guess what? She doesn’t care. Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods, and Cherry Blossom got released exactly as they leaked. Period.

and I’m not trolling, I’m genuinely trying to understand why you think a concept demo would be released. Are you forgetting she’s signed to a major record label? They let her get away with a lot but I doubt they would approve a concept demo being released.

7 minutes ago, Dior said:

Sorry what is "that song"? He Hits Me Because He Loves Me or do you mean Pink Champagne? Surf Noir thank you for being reasonable I think the other users are trying to troll me. It is hard to read that through the internet. 

no, it doesn't seem like there was any issue with he hits me because he loves me or pink champagne leaking (that we know of, we can't assume lana wanted those songs out there but she didn't do anything about it), we can't say the title of the song on the website or say really much about it, but it was a song she just didn't want out there at all

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

Yes, we can use some context clues and put 2 and 2 together. but yes, she’s going to release this as is in leaked format. Guess what? She doesn’t care. Living Legend, Nectar of the Gods, and Cherry Blossom got released exactly as they leaked. Period.

:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

and I’m not trolling, I’m genuinely trying to understand why you think a concept demo would be released. Are you forgetting she’s signed to a major record label? They let her get away with a lot but I doubt they would approve a concept demo being released.

Okay, Lana has expressed that she dislikes leaks several times you cannot dispute that. Even on IGLive when she released Blue Bannisters she said she was annoyed Living Legend leaked. Also again I am not Lana so I can't say what she can and cannot do or what she should or should not do. Unless you are someone close to Lana and I am missing that fact I don't know why you're trying to say Lana can't do something. If she puts her mind to it she can do whatever she wants with her music and it is not the fans' decision. If she wanted to revisit Malibu, leaked or unleaked, who is going to stop her? She says and does a bunch of things... 

What might be an insignificant concept demo to the FANS might be important to LANA... That's all that's real and what matters! I think I want to close with that! 

2 minutes ago, Dior said:

Okay, Lana has expressed that she dislikes leaks several times you cannot dispute that. Even on IGLive when she released Blue Bannisters she said she was annoyed Living Legend leaked. Also again I am not Lana so I can't say what she can and cannot do or what she should or should not do. Unless you are someone close to Lana and I am missing that fact I don't know why you're trying to say Lana can't do something. If she puts her mind to it she can do whatever she wants with her music and it is not the fans' decision. If she wanted to revisit Malibu, leaked or unleaked, who is going to stop her? She says and does a bunch of things... 

What might be an insignificant concept demo to the FANS might be important to LANA... That's all that's real and what matters! I think I want to close with that! 

You’re literally using anything but logic and reason to prove your points so it’s honestly not even worth discussing this with you. 

anyways someone pls leak Malibu and the rest of the Lust for Life outtakes. 

9 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

What isn’t clicking, Say Yes To Heaven has so many versions but only 1 is officially released, so does Cherry Blossom, Black Beauty, LMLYLAW. Get Free is the final released version of Malibu. Unless I’m extremely stupid and never realized she released more than one version of those, it’s never happened.

I mean she did reuse a demo of VB for Taco Truck but thats besides the point :oop2:

But like hypothetically if she did reuse Malibu and references Get Free (which is like one of her best songs) in the future..the collapse that would be emocionada-emotional-gretchen-gif-13149764.gif

But she deleted the demo because it was too personal so like what are the chances? 🤔

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, boom like that said:

I mean she did reuse a demo of VB for Taco Truck but thats besides the point :oop2:

But like hypothetically if she did reuse Malibu and references Get Free (which is like one of her best songs) in the future..the collapse that would be emocionada-emotional-gretchen-gif-13149764.gif

But she deleted the demo because it was too personal so like what are the chances? 🤔

according to @Wait For Life people have it :coffee:

WGe8ynS.gif

You’re literally using anything but logic and reason to prove your points so it’s honestly not even worth discussing this with you. 

anyways someone pls leak Malibu and the rest of the Lust for Life outtakes. 

You can't tell me what's stopping Lana from revisiting or releasing Malibu. You won't be able to because there is nothing. The logic has led us to this point where you can no longer defend your ridiculous viewpoint Lana cannot revisit a song because you think so. Cut me a break. 

And also to anyone who wants to argue against leaks, just remember that if Living Legend, Cherry Blossom, Thunder, Nectar of the Gods, and Say Yes to Heaven, weren’t leaked they probably would’ve never seen the light of day. Most of those were YouTube rips officially released meaning she only remembered them because they leaked

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Yes exactly. Yet somehow fans think she can't revisit a "scrapped" song because they think so. Now imagine someone leaked the Venice Bitch demo. The leak would have released upcoming material. That song alone invalidates everything Candy Necklace has said, wow. 

3 minutes ago, Dior said:

You can't tell me what's stopping Lana from revisiting or releasing Malibu. You won't be able to because there is nothing. The logic has led us to this point where you can no longer defend your ridiculous viewpoint Lana cannot revisit a song because you think so. Cut me a break. 

nobody is saying that lana can't revisit a song... we're just saying that we can't automatically assume she's going to, and that, logically, it would be unlikely for her to revisit malibu because she already technically did with get free... technically she could revisit it again, but we can't just assume she would, and i don't know how malibu leaking would really hinder her ability to revisit it, she has revisited songs that were already out there!

i feel like we should try to just end the conversation and talk about something else or just browse a different thread because we're not getting anywhere with it and we obviously have a lot of differing opinions on different subjects pertaining to her leaks

WGe8ynS.gif

14 minutes ago, boom like that said:

You’re right, but the point I’m trying to make is hay there hasn’t been two separate released songs made from one concept demo. Like there isn’t two releases songs from Connection, there’s only Nectar of the Gods. The demo in TT x VB is literally a demo and not a separate song stemming from the same concept demo @Dior so no it doesn’t invalidate what I’m trying to say

Just now, Dior said:

You can't tell me what's stopping Lana from revisiting or releasing Malibu. 

we all telling u shes not going to revisit it and guess what we are right because this is obvious thing idk what else here to discuss 

u argueing about wrong song literally not malibu getting THIS kind of discussion

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Surf Noir you are right the facts are on the table for others to read. Just listen to Taco Truck x VB Lana has literally released an early "scrapped" version of a song before. I totally forgot about that song...

1 minute ago, Dior said:

Surf Noir you are right the facts are on the table for others to read. Just listen to Taco Truck x VB Lana has literally released an early "scrapped" version of a song before. I totally forgot about that song...

I genuinely want to know, are you reading what I’m saying? Because it really seems like you’re picking and choosing.  

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I genuinely want to know, are you reading what I’m saying? Because it really seems like you’re picking and choosing.  

Correct me if I am wrong. 

Your view: Lana will not revisit Malibu and it is scrapped. We know her intention. 

My view: Lana can revisit Malibu in the form of release or reworking. We don't know her intention. 

There isn't a world where I believe Lana can not revisit anything she's recorded or as a fan I know what she intends to do with an unreleased recording. 

Taco Truck x VB already disproves the idea she cannot release scrapped and early versions of songs outright. Okay?