mybluenectarofthegods389

“Honeymoon” Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

A Lana interview from FUSE Magazine, released on December 3, 2014.

"I'm working on a new record," she confirmed. "I'm always writing small pieces for independent films, etc. Dan Heath and Rick Nowels are two of my dearest friends and producers and we are always up to something."

Does that mean that she wrote more songs for movies during Honeymoon sessions? She was interviewed when Big Eyes and I Can Fly was already out. She could've meant Life Is Beautiful but she already wrote that song in 2012. Also do we know in which songs Dan Heath was involved in? We only know Life Is Beautiful 2015 version right? :um2:

I truly think she talked bullshit here but interesting.

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

why dont u

Because even he himself has admitted to not be in the know about EVERYTHING. A lot of it is speculation based on pieces of information but nothing definite.

It’s pretty stupid to take EVERYTHING they say as fact. Not everything is a fact and you should be able to differentiate.

53 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Because even he himself has admitted to not be in the know about EVERYTHING. A lot of it is speculation based on pieces of information but nothing definite.

It’s pretty stupid to take EVERYTHING they say as fact. Not everything is a fact and you should be able to differentiate.

really? like u open my eyes

he told when he isnt sure but he pretty strictly said there are DA versions for these 2 songs, what is there not to believe in? m? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 6/26/2023 at 1:29 AM, lanaismamom said:

except he wasnt and he was right, what u linked is about vocals while dan auerbach made production changes not vocals:toofloppy:

except Dan recorded everything live so he couldn't change the production without changing the vocals...once again you just like making things up lmao gtfo

On 6/26/2023 at 2:14 AM, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

I truly think she talked bullshit here but interesting.

around this time the Daniel Johnston movie she did a cover for was also being worked on, and Once Upon A Dream too

31 minutes ago, LBcita said:

except Dan recorded everything live so he couldn't change the production without changing the vocals...once again you just like making things up lmao gtfo

except he can, sad girl that has vocals from original version of rick nowels demo, that he even credited on credits for, dan just took them and made his own production without changing vocals:toofloppy:
X8ebWw2eMts.jpg?size=509x89&quality=96&s
girl just dont be offensive if u literally not sure in these because u are the one that making up stuff and then being aggressive to people who point u on that

23 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

except he can, sad girl that has vocals from original version of rick nowels demo, that he even credited on credits for, dan just took them and made his own production without changing vocals:toofloppy:
X8ebWw2eMts.jpg?size=509x89&quality=96&s
girl just dont be offensive if u literally not sure in these because u are the one that making up stuff and then being aggressive to people who point u on that

notice how you pivoted to an entirely different song because the whole point was that Lana said herself she didn't go back and change PWYC?

and...this is proving my point??? rick produced the vocals and Kieron engineered them and so they are credited with the production of the song...  there's a reason Rick is credited here lmao

also notice how you completely ignored the part where I said "except Dan recorded everything live" because whether or not they ended up using different vocals when they mixed the song is not indicative of how the song was recorded, so let's just hear what Dan Auerbach had to say lol: "From how great the songs were to how confident she is as a musician to her fucking singing every song live, with a handheld microphone and a seven-piece band"

so if they recorded every song live with the band...and Lana didn't record the vocals or anything else for PWYC again then...

if all the reason you have to say something is Black Out Zone saying he thinks it could have happened...okay lol, I will continue to listen to Lana and her collaborators! here's what LDR said "I made it up on the spot with my guitar player and left it as it was with that session drummer, and just called it a day on that song."

LDR and Dan Auerbach vs BOZ? I'm not choosing BOZ lol

3 hours ago, LBcita said:

notice how you pivoted to an entirely different song because the whole point was that Lana said herself she didn't go back and change PWYC?

and...this is proving my point??? rick produced the vocals and Kieron engineered them and so they are credited with the production of the song...  there's a reason Rick is credited here lmao

also notice how you completely ignored the part where I said "except Dan recorded everything live" because whether or not they ended up using different vocals when they mixed the song is not indicative of how the song was recorded, so let's just hear what Dan Auerbach had to say lol: "From how great the songs were to how confident she is as a musician to her fucking singing every song live, with a handheld microphone and a seven-piece band"

so if they recorded every song live with the band...and Lana didn't record the vocals or anything else for PWYC again then...

if all the reason you have to say something is Black Out Zone saying he thinks it could have happened...okay lol, I will continue to listen to Lana and her collaborators! here's what LDR said "I made it up on the spot with my guitar player and left it as it was with that session drummer, and just called it a day on that song."

again u? no reading another whole ass post about boz being a liar and that we all should listen to u bye

4 hours ago, LBcita said:

Nice post. Not really too invested in the topic but the producer comments are interesting.

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Nice post. Not really too invested in the topic but the producer comments are interesting.

i don't recommend u to listen to that delusion persin who spreads misinfo btw, that already happened in like 80% posts from them

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i don't recommend u to listen to that delusion persin who spreads misinfo btw, that already happened in like 80% posts from them

I like to be open minded. They come off a little extreme but that's a lot of members. Anyway, I think debate is healthy because of the nuance. It's mostly just speculation and relying on second hand information from Lana or fans. 

11 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

can mods do something about this lol this user is replying in an aggressive manner consistently, has called LBcita "delusion person" ( :rip: ) not even quoting her

if you're in this forum why are you always saying "bye" or "don't quote me" or shit like that lol

be kind

On 6/19/2023 at 11:47 AM, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

I am an older fan, although I never bothered to sign up until recently and quite frankly… that era was BORING as hell.

No tour, only few performances (most of the album remains never performed) and the only proper original video we go was High By the Beach and even that video was kinda shit (like the song).

The best thing was the album photoshoot. That’s about it.

Absolutely, Honeysnooze will forever remain her worst, most boring, uninteresting, uninspired era. We don't care about her.

Please everybody calm down and I think this discussion is not Honeymoon related.

Peace and happiness to you all :kiss:

url%5D

21 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

can mods do something about this lol this user is replying in an aggressive manner consistently, has called LBcita "delusion person" ( :rip: ) not even quoting her

if you're in this forum why are you always saying "bye" or "don't quote me" or shit like that lol

be kind

what they can do Black list me or what:omfg: yall Being too funny sometimes

read the whole thing, the hm thread and lfl discussion thread and if u still find smth to blame me for than its smth personal lol... nfr Stan Being overdramatic and loud as always naur its trew:true:

2 minutes ago, Fishtail Blvd said:

Even tho the Honeymoon era was trash, at least we got one of her best songs (The Blackest Bible Verse)

Why do you think it was trash? We had the IG account, a tour and some of her best songs. Also she was a lot more interactive with fans during this time. 

2 minutes ago, Fishtail Blvd said:

Even tho the Honeymoon era was trash, at least we got one of her best songs (The Blackest Bible Verse)

that era was better than chemtrails, bb and tunnel 

6 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Why do you think it was trash? We had the IG account, a tour and some of her best songs. Also she was a lot more interactive with fans during this time. 

Honestly, I don't truly know why I dislike that album/era. But for some reason everything felt so fucking slow and meh that I kinda stopped caring for her up until she announced "Love".It's her worst album for me. It almost feels like BTD's ugly, unemployed, 38 yr old virgin sister.

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

that era was better than chemtrails, bb and tunnel 

Tunnel > BB >Chemtrails > Honey. Nothing iconic comes from that era besided TBD. Not a single comment/interview, performance, tweet, photoshoot, video, etc.