lana del ray
lizzy grant and the phenomena
sparkle jump rope queen
queen of coney island - ?
lana rey
lana del rey

also lana rey del mar

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

17 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

also all names lana used in 2004-2009
elizabeth grant
lizzi grant
may jailer
lizzy grant
lana del ray
lizzy grant and the phenomena
sparkle jump rope queen
queen of coney island - ?
lana rey

lana rey del mar
lana del rey

Did she use "lizzie grant" too, or not?

url%5D

1 hour ago, Dior said:

What date is exactly pre-fame? She was making Born To Die music before she got famous. Not sure if it is on purpose but I see a few producers are missing such as Andy Kravitz and Princess Superstar.

1996-2010 not counting 2010 but its more about first project in lanas discography, everytging recorded in 2009 is for the next studio album that would later become btd, that doesn’t really need a separate thread since tgeres nothing to talk about, would be Just cool to get 2010 and 2011 tracklist drafts

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

Did she use "lizzie grant" too, or not?

Lizzie.jpg

:true:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

29 minutes ago, Dior said:

Also I think the text is edited on by a fan...

it wasn't, it was added on by the photographer/modeling agency

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

also i believe that Kill Kill EP versions are really slightly different in the most minor way, but i couldnt find Kill Kill and Yayo EP versions, but i managed to find gramma in lanapedia comments section, that is said to be extracted from david kahnes site and it also matches with the length of Kill Kill backcover https://vincristin-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/song/file/596/Gramma_copy.mp3

i'm pretty sure i've had the Kill Kill EP downloaded at some point - of all three songs i can only find the Gramma mix still in my collection, leading me to believe Kill Kill and Yayo weren't different from their album versions

as far as i can tell the only difference w/ Gramma is that the end of Oh Say Can You See isn't audible in the beginning, i.e. it's the album version without the gapless stuff that AKA had going on

on AKA, Kill Kill leads into QOTGS, but it's Kill Kill that bleeds into QOTGS' runtime and not the other way around; the EP version of Kill Kill must've been the same as the one on AKA (cutting off at the end) if i didn't hold on to it :noparty:

rihKQ8M.gif

I fucking love Your Band Is All The Rage. I wish there was more information about it. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

10 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

AKA is such a good album

HlrwtGF.jpg

Think one of my favorites from this era, is this newspaper article that includes a BTS look, with David Kahne.

I wanna know the backstory of her holding that cat in the studio. Where’s the thread on THAT

qfrWuBl.png

17 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wanna know the backstory of her holding that cat in the studio. Where’s the thread on THAT

13 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

IMG-3207.jpg

What’s her story

i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed she was holding a cat in that set of photos because i never noticed anybody else point it out lol :crai: 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed she was holding a cat in that set of photos because i never noticed anybody else point it out lol :crai: 

One of the most intriguing figures in the Lizzy Grant lore, unnoticed by many thinking she's a clutch.

qfrWuBl.png