Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

2 hours ago, slasherflicks said:

She's back & in heat!

brb downloading a copy of this in case it gets ripped off the internet like the Juicy Fruit MV.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Screaming at this random shade.

I love her, but yes, true. 

chase icon did a livestream (search chase icon brooke candy on tiktok to see it) and explained a bunch of shady stuff brooke did 

she’s not a nice person and is constantly getting into issues surrounding money and stuff!! brooke candy you will never be famous!!

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

chase icon did a livestream (search chase icon brooke candy on tiktok to see it) and explained a bunch of shady stuff brooke did 

she’s not a nice person and is constantly getting into issues surrounding money and stuff!! brooke candy you will never be famous!!

i don't use tik tok, tell me more about it pls :raven:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

10 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

i don't use tik tok, tell me more about it pls :raven:

Essentially two things happened:

1) Brooke had asked Chase to hop on a collab called Fish. Brooke felt like Chase’s verse was “too much” and asked her to simplify it… according to Chase she totally murdered the verse making Brooke’s parts look weak. Chase simplified it, sent it to Brooke, and then Brooke ghosted her for a while… despite all the work and revisions she never got paid and the song never came out

2) Brooke asked Freakalicious (new group consisting of Ayesha Erotica, Chase and That Kid) to collab on a song. Typically royalties between writers are split evenly. The group gave Brooke a discounted rate which Brooke rejected and then came back with a measly 10% for all 3 of them… 3.33% each :rip: which is just dirty. After the group rejected this, Brooke unfollowed all of them and ghosted them had the audacity to text Chase and ask for Ayesha’s number so she could just do a solo collab with her :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, White Dress said:

1) Brooke had asked Chase to hop on a collab called Fish. Brooke felt like Chase’s verse was “too much” and asked her to simplify it… according to Chase she totally murdered the verse making Brooke’s parts look weak. Chase simplified it, sent it to Brooke, and then Brooke ghosted her for a while… despite all the work and revisions she never got paid and the song never came out

2) Brooke asked Freakalicious (new group consisting of Ayesha Erotica, Chase and That Kid) to collab on a song. Typically royalties between writers are split evenly. The group gave Brooke a discounted rate which Brooke rejected and then came back with a measly 10% for all 3 of them… 3.33% each :rip: which is just dirty. After the group rejected this, Brooke unfollowed all of them and ghosted them had the audacity to text Chase and ask for Ayesha’s number so she could just do a solo collab with her :deadbanana:

Regardless of the reason for why "Fish" was dropped, a text saying "Hey, so after all this back and forth, the song got quashed. I'm sorry", is the least you could do. Or if you're trying for a higher rate, you could just up and say "These are the margins I need; if it can't be met, it can't be met. No hard feelings on my end; it's just business. Hopefully there will be opportunities in the future where everything lines up right."

Closing out communication on topics and maintaining polite relationships is how you get somewhere in ANY industry. Even if you don't get along or agree, shaking hands and going "Hey, I need this. You need that. It doesn't line up. Sorry." is like, light years more respectable than ghosting and unfollowing and trying to go around the bushes. :smh:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

13 hours ago, White Dress said:

ive never expected this from her.. :noparty: what a disappointing attitude. but okay, she deserves being an underrated bitch for the rest of her career, you always get what you give in life. :crossed:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

13 hours ago, White Dress said:

Brooke had the audacity to text Chase and ask for Ayesha’s number so she could just do a solo collab with her 

AKSAHDKSHDSKFSHSDDKS.... I don't blame her for this 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

No chase slander please and thank you . . .:oh:

I don't really have any opinion on Chase but I've been a That Kid hater since 2018 #Proud #MyTruth

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

49 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

AKSAHDKSHDSKFSHSDDKS.... I don't blame her for this 

No like me neither tbh :deadbanana: it wouldn’t surprise me if this whole set of shenanigans was only for her to get closer to Ayesha… there’s been rumors of a potential collab between them for months now

26 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't really have any opinion on Chase but I've been a That Kid hater since 2018 #Proud #MyTruth

25 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

MOTHER take

He genuinely has zero talent and is lucky him and Ayesha are friends… proof that anybody could do this if you have the right network 

Chase is cute I guess but just another “artist” following the AyeshaPrint