x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

Just now, kuntsugi said:

if lana gets mad at just the thought of salvatore if she hears one thing about tulsa she will straight up leave the stage lmao she's never doing that one i fear… a loss for the culture!

L M A O you’re so right she would be mad at me but idc I’d scream my heart out asking it. Not my fault she put crack on it :hype:

30 minutes ago, Nyx said:

Do you guys think there will be merchandise?

I wanna know this too! Could someone please take a pic of the merch stand if there is one? 

Apparently, some people have already been queueing since Sunday, and as of Monday evening there were already 50+ people in the golden circle line.. so if there's anyone here going who's aiming for a close spot, show up ASAP lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Any idea where to find her in Amsterdam today? That is, if she's arriving before the gig? Would be nice to meet her! Since her hair stylist is already there, I'd assume so is she...?

20 minutes ago, Elle said:

Apparently, some people have already been queueing since Sunday, and as of Monday evening there were already 50+ people in the golden circle line.. so if there's anyone here going who's aiming for a close spot, show up ASAP lol x

@IMURMAN Might help you figure out when to come to be first.

8 hours ago, J03 said:

I wanna know this too! Could someone please take a pic of the merch stand if there is one? 

Right? I also haven't seen anything online about merch but I really hope her and her team bring some

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I got here at 6:00 am and there’s like +100 people here already :yawn:

At this point i'm just accepting the fact that i'll probably be chilling at the back of the GC :rock:

14 minutes ago, micko said:

I couldn't manage to get a GC ticket. Would you guys hate me if I sneaked-jumped my way through the GC? :(

Yes, we hate you for it. But I don't see how you get in the area without a valid ticket anyway

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Gosh I hate people... let me stfu

Queuing for 3 days is the reason why some people will never get the chance to see the show close to Lana and the stage. I really hope she'll never get off the stage to meet people again cause this behavior is dangerous and absolutely sick.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What time does the show start tonight in New York time?

2 pm I think

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg