Lana to be featured on 'Life Lesson' from Jon Batiste's new album - Out Now

6 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

it’s such a beautiful ballad! i think u guys will love it, they both have a great energy and amazing vocals, it’s a slow song but a beautiful one

its basically a lana del rey ft john batiste song, he sings like 1/3 of it

It felt like a musical movie scene where a couple starts singing to eachother, really love that

The lyrics are interesting but the song itself is kinda boring. I also don’t really like how her voice sounds on it. This was a flop for me. I hope she moves on from this sound for the next album, although I did like Hollywood Bowl.

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The lyrics are interesting but the song itself is kinda boring. I also don’t really like how her voice sounds on it. This was a flop for me. I hope she moves on from this sound for the next album, although I did like Hollywood Bowl.

well i believe you

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

But is it better than most Ocean Blvd songs? Like if it was in Ocean Blvd album, how would you rank it?

probably bottom 5 ngl, like it’s a good song but it’s a feature at the end of the day and those are never amazing. like someone said before it’s like hollywood bowl but better (and more love centred) 

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The reactions are so mixed :air2: What do they mean for me if I liked Lost at Sea, felt indifference toward Hollywood Bowl, but loved Candy Necklace? :air2:

Probably you will enjoy it but it will not be really memorable. I really liked Lost at Sea and this reminds me a lot of it and some vocal

lines also remind me of California. It’s a good song and their vocals are fantastic together but if it wasn’t released the world would have been the same if you get what I mean. If Candy necklace was 11/10 this is more like 5.5/10 

edit: sorry I meant some moments sound like Love Song not California**

14 minutes ago, Embach said:

But is it better than most Ocean Blvd songs? Like if it was in Ocean Blvd album, how would you rank it?

I’m glad it wasn’t. It would probably be my second least favorite song

qfrWuBl.png