Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Strangelove

Do you think Lana visited EVERY mainland state in USA?

Besides Alaska do you guys think there is any USA state Lana hasn't been too? I think between touring and her time in the South she has been everywhere besides Alaska. What do you guys think? I googled her name and North Dakota and nothing popped up so I am curious if fans here would know from her earlier days. I know she's vacationed in Hawaii as well. If she's been to every state that's really impressive. 

no one has ever been to wyoming

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

K I made a map of all the US states she's had a tour stop in and I've come up with this:

q2FWZ27.png

She's also been to South Carolina (she performed Margaret there recently)

There's no way she hasn't been to Vermont having grown up in Lake Placid, and I'd say she's probably been to NH, RI, and Maine.... Delaware she's probably at some point driven through

I think she's been to Utah

The other states Idk

51 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

K I made a map of all the US states she's had a tour stop in and I've come up with this:

q2FWZ27.png

There's no way she hasn't been to Vermont having grown up in Lake Placid, and I'd say she's probably been to NH, RI, and Maine.... Delaware she's probably at some point driven through

The other states Idk

Thank you for this information. So according to this, only ones left is

-Idaho

-Wyoming

-Montana

-North Dakota

-Kentucky

-West Virginia

-New Hampshire

-Maine

-Delaware

-Mississippi (mentions in 1 song)

-Vermont (mentions in 1 song)

-Alabama (mentions in 6 songs, mentions being there)

-Rhode Island (spotted with a fan)

-Arkansas (spotted with friends)

-Utah (spotted with Francesco)

-South Carolina (High Water Music Festival)

-Alaska (spotted with Clayton)

lasso2.gif

She's been to Utah, she has been to the Sundance film festival, so that checks off another one

And I'm sure she's been to Rhode Island from just having grown up in the Northeast plus she sings about it so she's almost certainly been with family, but if not, she's set to perform there later this month

28 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

q2FWZ27.png

The other states Idk

lana rode on a tour bus for midwest nfr tour. are there any shows which would have forced her to drive through the grey states?

1 hour ago, Strangelove said:

Besides Alaska do you guys think there is any USA state Lana hasn't been too? I think between touring and her time in the South she has been everywhere besides Alaska. What do you guys think? I googled her name and North Dakota and nothing popped up so I am curious if fans here would know from her earlier days. I know she's vacationed in Hawaii as well. If she's been to every state that's really impressive. 

she has been to alaska in 2020 and 2021. (lol didn't read before commenting :deadbanana: )

Edited by grayson stark

I'm going to guess she's not been to Idaho, North Dakota, Mississippi, and West Virginia. I would guess she's been to all the other states she's never toured in (like Jackson, Wyoming just seems like somewhere Lana would visit on her own), even if we can't find confirmation of her having ever been there