MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well Honeymouns just confirmed no one has taken it 

Honeymouns somewhere at Eaton Centre like

giphy.gif

Just now, Veinsineon said:

me calling a payphone in that mall :  "hey.... there's something over by the window to that store over therre..... can you go retrieve it for me?" :typewriter:

the way I’m trying to figure out how to ask the customer advisor at roots to go and pick it up and send it to me on instagram….

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

if it is real, why would they put it in such a public place like idk about you but if i saw a USB i’d take it out of curiosity 

they should’ve hid it behind the toilet seat in the disabled toilets or something like that

PLEASE, this is SO random!

Also....who WOULD take a shady USB lying on the ground- giving me shit-I-should-not-be-opening vibes

This is fucking strange and borders on being downright abusive--getting people to run around a mall to find a USB with dubiously acquired files? Go j**z in a sock like a normal person who spends 17 hours a day on the internet if your ego is that bored. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

if it is real, why would they put it in such a public place like idk about you but if i saw a USB i’d take it out of curiosity 

they should’ve hid it behind the toilet seat in the disabled toilets or something like that

Why are you insinuating that Lana stans are more likely to use disability toilets 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i hope there's a song on the USB

You have to choose one of these gifs as the only gif you can use on atrl,  which ? - The Lounge - ATRL

The song is used as a backdrop for a furry video 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

This is fucking strange and borders on being downright abusive--getting people to run around a mall to find a USB with dubiously acquired files? Go j**z in a sock like a normal person who spends 17 hours a day on the internet if your ego is that bored. 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

The pick me energy is unmatched isn’t it :aw:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, southbeachswing said:

its still there.. honeymoun said it was moved underneath the pole now so someone doesn’t take it

the thought of him sitting around a random airport waiting for somebody to come and grab it is so hilarious to me alkfjjflsdjls

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123