MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

why even move it? i vote to let this thread stay as the icon it is 

we have threads like these like 10 when the topic literally changed and people start talking about eclipse and literally nothing happening its no more iconic anymore its a tragedy we aint getting shit lol!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

we have threads like these like 10 when the topic changed and people start talking about eclipse and literally nothing happening its no more iconic anymore its a tragedy we aint getting shit lol!

no it’s different because I’m here now and I’m gonna make this happen ☺️

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

i dont see anything bad in eclipse but like the thread is literally off topic for the past 13 pages at the least:awkney2:

technically the thread is discussing insiders and whether theyre good or bad/who is the best and for the most part the entire thread is just that

i wont be moving posts its mostly on topic tbh

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Somebody could always make a lore post in the lore thread if you wish, open to anybody wasting time like me, taking screenshots :oic:. This goes for anything Lanboards related btw

i feel like youre the only user qualified enough to get everything accurate tbh you have more archival history than the british museum

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i feel like youre the only user qualified enough to get everything accurate tbh you have more archival history than the british museum

Do you know which subsection I could make a lil thread on how to properly archive? Actually, I could just make a blog post about it, very niche it is :agree:

Side Note: Other users like @Surf Noir have done a nice job in that thread emulating my foremat, just do write ups like an essay, except you spoiler your relevant body chunks of information, and be witty with your sub-section titles :heart:!

Spoiler

If people REALLY need a silly 111 writeup, I could try, the hardest thing is cross-referencing timeliness, especially posts are marked hidden/redacted, and when LB events get moved into 4 different threads :smokes:

*insert 111 staysinyallsheads meme*

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Do you know which subsection I could make a lil thread on how to properly archive? Actually, I could just make a blog post about it, very niche it is :agree:

Side Note: Other users like @Surf Noir have done a nice job in that thread emulating my foremat, just do write ups like an essay, except you spoiler your relevant body chunks of information, and be witty with your sub-section titles :heart:!

Hide contents

If people REALLY need a silly 111 writeup, I could try, the hardest thing is cross-referencing timeliness, especially posts are marked hidden/redacted, and when LB events get moved into 4 different threads :smokes:

*insert 111 staysinyallsheads meme*

Write it like the Unreleased Syndrome format! I will be great

We do not need an Eclipse thread it will go to his head.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

50 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

technically the thread is discussing insiders and whether theyre good or bad/who is the best and for the most part the entire thread is just that

i wont be moving posts its mostly on topic tbh

wasnt going to say anything but these are ur words hurny:smokes3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y