16 minutes ago, Embach said:

url%5D

:hide:

On 5/16/2024 at 1:58 PM, Embach said:

The way this account stole one of my tiktoks about Lana :flop:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

20 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I saw this had blown up earlier this week… not them all suspecting that Lana is trans. :facepalm:

https://x.com/maveric68078049/status/1790426962348937687?s=46

the transvestigation movement is so odd, and also ruins the old anti lgbt argument that “it’s only like 1% of the population so it’s obviously not natural and an anomaly” 

15 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I saw this had blown up earlier this week… not them all suspecting that Lana is trans. :facepalm:

This is on the level of those old conspiracy videos which showed politicians/stars on terrible quality videos on Youtube, and when they pixelated for a second, claimed that they were briefly being captured turning into lizards.

More to the point, this is what happens when a person who has only ever seen a woman on film or in magazines tries to go anomaly hunting looking at women's bodies.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It has like 25 million views as well :eartha: I have seen conspiracy theories about that too and not only about Lana, they like to say that about every female celebrity but I hate how transphobic they are like what's wrong with that if they actually were trans, like how does that hurt these ppl who make such theories. Like such stupid thing to make even theories about :facepalm:

url%5D

Why is this something almost every woman (celebrity) has to deal with ... I've seen these comments about Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, now Lana :oprah2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Why is this something almost every woman (celebrity) has to deal with ... I've seen these comments about Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, now Lana :oprah2:

Maybe that's when you know you've made it :lolno2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

17 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Maybe that's when you know you've made it :lolno2:

It's so bad :noparty: Like others have pointed out, even if it were true it, it doesn't harm anyone in any way (But we all know it's transphobes commenting, so they feel differently :eyeroll:) It's so ridiculous that people will spend their time inspecting such clips hoping for a glimpse of something. I remember when Obama was in office, the comments about Michelle Obama were utterly disgusting, so it's not just singers, it's all women. I hate it. Funnily enough I don't see the same with male celebrities (but maybe I'm wrong) :crai:

On 5/14/2024 at 7:00 PM, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

dbba2f54120daacaba73a52bf3310144.jpg

This is SENDING me (hopefully it's satire :rip:)

That has to be satire, but it's made me curious, does Lana really hate olives? :godlaugh2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 5/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, Let the Light In said:

IMG-6095.jpg

Without 1989 we would've had Lust For Life b-sides album :brows: jk but I kind of understood what they meant (but they're still wrong for this lol). Jack Antonoff himself has said that if Taylor had not approached him to produce 1989 then he wouldn't have become a producer. He has always said that "thanks to Taylor he became a producer" or something

url%5D

i hate when those lana insta fanpages post coquette memes and liking older men.. its CRINGY AND ANNOYING POST ABOUT LANA!!!!!!!!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

It has one 1+ million views, it's only a matter of time until Lana sees this brainrot reel in her feed 😭 seriously it's so dumb, I know this was a joke but what has the younger generation done lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6V8dkiPOLN/?igsh=MW8yYnMwY3AybWE5cw==

Also this comment 😭

url%5D

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

It has one 1+ million views, it's only a matter of time until Lana sees this brainrot reel in her feed 😭 seriously it's so dumb, I know this was a joke but what has the younger generation done lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6V8dkiPOLN/?igsh=MW8yYnMwY3AybWE5cw==

Also this comment 😭

url%5D

i literally wanted posted here one of "skibidi lana" videos. i'm seeing regularly bald Lana spinning in toilet. i'm hearing her saying irl "What the fuck are those videos" lol