Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

3 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

i am really tired of seeing this conversation on social media of whether she is pregnant or not or why she hasn't got kids yet, .. it's none of our business to speculate  

like people were straight up saying on a youtube video that she is pregnant just because the angle of a specific photo was a bit odd :scoff:

Same.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 9/24/2023 at 9:08 AM, Beautiful Loser said:

This comment under a fingertips reel on insta :facepalm: (the “incident” being the lyric line about the neighbors saving her at 15)

IMG-7915.jpg

Okay but why does it have that many likes :deadbanana:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Today this video was recommended to me and I read the comments (I read comments inder every post honestly lol) and I honestly hate when her younger Insta/TikTok fans (I kinda assume they're young, they give off local energy but I might be wrong) associate her awkward shyness in the early Born To Die era with cocaine and also calling her cringe, uhm...:stareney:

The video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvwLv6lIycs/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Some of the comments under that video:

1.jpg

Spoiler

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

url%5D

4 hours ago, Embach said:

Today this video was recommended to me and I read the comments (I read comments inder every post honestly lol) and I honestly hate when her younger Insta/TikTok fans (I kinda assume they're young, they give off local energy but I might be wrong) associate her awkward shyness in the early Born To Die era with cocaine and also calling her cringe, uhm...:stareney:

The video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvwLv6lIycs/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Some of the comments under that video:

1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

i guess people can't comprehend that people can just simply be awkward/weird especially if they're on camera/newly famous after being practically a nobody :facepalm: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i guess people can't comprehend that people can just simply be awkward/weird especially if they're on camera/newly famous after being practically a nobody :facepalm: 

For real, I hate when today's younger people diagnose other people on the Internet. Being awkward does not = with a mental illness or drugs :smh:

url%5D

cant stand the tiktoks that r like “omg lanas new album leaked🤪🤪” n then put like the most disgusting edit with cringe ass song titles thinking they aate ur sum…

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

12 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

Oh that’s scary for some people. Do y’all think he can really sue those random stan accounts  

No he's absolutely full of shit and IP addresses don't mean anything (in this case). Empty threats because he's mad 

5 hours ago, Nightcall said:

Oh that’s scary for some people. Do y’all think he can really sue those random stan accounts  

it was pretty much in response to people on twitter calling him creepy and a stalker and comparing him to selenas murderer yolana saldavir (being a big fan who followed her)

hes probably just saying it to try and get people to delete the tweets and stop trolling

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

the hell did i miss what happened omg

IMG-9639.jpg

I mean "touring" as an audience and not an artist is like peak jobless behaviour  but like... who cares...  and spreading accusations about him is hella weird 

5 hours ago, Nightcall said:

This guy is giving off mental health problems vibes. No, he doesn't have a case. What's he going to sue for, defamation? Those cases are extremely difficult to ever go to trial and if they did, he would lose 1000s of dollars in attorney fees, and then can be counter sued, for a false lawsuit. Like this guy seriously has an extreme problem with extreme attention seeking and histrionic personality disorder.

People with HPD have a high desire for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[1] They very often may exhibit rather pervasive and persistent provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own wants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder