Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, breakingupslowly said:

maybe im delusional but i feel like these songs might be more upbeat or atleast impacted in some way by the fact that shes been performing live and singing alot

I think so too. Plus she seems really happy and kinda told her life story in the last 2 albums and addressed a lot of questions and criticisms. 
So this one may be a fun, relaxed and not a serious one. I need more funny Lana songs, she’s got a great sense of humour 

49 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well everyone… the time has come.

Welcome to the LDR10 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Annual Discussion & Meltdown!

Lana Del Rey has revealed to a fan while at a Waffle House in Florence, Alabama that she is "working on a new recording."

Additionally, earlier this year in a journal entry dated March 28th posted on Instagram, Jack Antonoff wrote that "Lana refuses to leave [the studio]" confirming that a new album is underway!

Please let me know what else I should add to a "what we know already" and "speculations" section! x

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

12 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

So is syth the lead single :true:?

no silly ! syth is the lead single for the unreleased album that is going to be announced in the forthcoming days :P

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

3 minutes ago, love you madly said:

no silly ! syth is the lead single for the unreleased album that is going to be announced in the forthcoming days :P

Me when I’m delusional :sass:

but anyways I have a feeling it’s coming :wowcry:

I feel like her performing live really affects her music, I think she’s more inspired and influenced to make more upbeat songs to perform.l

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 minutes ago, breakingupslowly said:

bad opinion but i dont want zodiac on this album imo from the snippets we have it really gives ocean boulevard 

But the beats and the vocals are nothing like anything on Tunnel, not sure why you think so

1 minute ago, Del Norte County said:

the song she's making for hunger games will be the lead single. mark my words

I cant tell if you're trying to be an insider or you're just horribly misled

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm