Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

if one song from Ocean Blvd could define the sound of LDR10, which one would you choose?

A&W (and Zodiac- who cares that's still unreleased)

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

We’re about to be on album 10 and people STILL want BTD pt 2

it's impact:blush3: #btdstan

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Her songwriting on Chemtrails was quite subpar. It could've been so much better but they were rushing it for some reason. It has some great songs, but yeah.

Hopefully this new album is alt-country. Her and Jack can't brag about experimenting and then make some formulaic, straightforward, pop country Nashville bullshit.

17 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Don’t kill me - but do we think there’s going to be a strong country influence on this next album? Some signs point to it - 

1. Covering Stand By Your Man at the recent shows. She covered For Free on the NFR tour and it was on the following album. Perhaps a studio version exists and will be on the next album?

2. An Instagram story from September 2022 captioned “I hope you guys like country music”. At that point, most of DYKTTATUOB was finished, with Margaret (the last song recorded) written and recorded that month. Perhaps she started work on the following record already?

3. Her recent studio session in Alabama, which, as a southern state, has a lot of overlap with a more “Americana” country sound. 

im getting the vibes it could be a country/ alt-rock album. i would love to see her do more rock or expand her sound because she does such a good job at creating her own version of genres. country could be interesting. not the biggest country fan but if its lana it will be cuntry:hooker:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

manifesting studio version of hey blue baby and I must be stupid :true:

And Prettiest Girl in Country Music. Any song with Twin Peaks in the lyrics deserves to see the light of day :true:

22 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

manifesting studio version of hey blue baby and I must be stupid :true:

19 minutes ago, DCooper said:

And Prettiest Girl in Country Music.  :true:

Basically manifesting this.

nfr.png

15 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Hey Baby Blue ...  i Must Be Stupid ...

Y'all constantly complain about "boring piano flops" and now you crave boring guitar flops 💀

I actually just completed extensive research and my conclusion is that you’re a flop :oprah3:

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, Jared said:

Basically manifesting this.

nfr.png

fans caring about critics' ratings is just as cringe as fans wanting born to die 2.0 like lets just have something new & different. who cares how popular it is with the public or critics? it doesnt have to be the most groundbreaking thing in the world for it to still be new ground for lana.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif