Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, CandyRaye said:

You are the one who came off sideways for MY personal opinion, so I am not sure who you are talking to. 🫡

I hope the entire album sounds like Live or Die :willcut:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

when the musical direction of ldr10 turns out to be moi je joue meets betty boop boop meets scarface :oprah4:

magnum opus fit for the title of LDRX I fear

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school the LFL era. I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy :)

8 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

first 100 of 900,000 :oprah4:

100 pages in 1 month with ZERO information about the new album :oprah2: it’s mental illness luv

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I just wanna say that I hope the 3-4 songs she recorded back in Alabama won’t make it into the album

1- piano was the only instrument 

2- they said lana didn’t have anything ready so she sang whatever came into her mind… I hope I’m wrong & they add more instruments & the lyrics won’t be like “Hollywood bowl”, she probably wrote this song in 5 minutes….:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

100 pages in 1 month with ZERO information about the new album :oprah2: it’s mental illness luv

honestly not even alot for our standards i was expecting more :um2:

get typing girls

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

''This is literally a pre-release thread. People are saying their own opinions''

The opinions:

Maybe she got more depressed (which would explain both the music and the, ughm, weight gain)

Like, just don''t release the record until you have a bop the kids can shake their booty to.

Three sad albums and feeling ''super suicidal'' was enough. A bit of energy, Lanita. Something we can shake our booties too.

If you can't write one yourself, hire someone to do it. Look at what Unholy did for Sam Smith.

We need at least one song with a modern twist like Old Town Road

Seeing her not make Billboard's top 100 for 3 years (except with collabs with lessor artists) is just sad.

it's not fair to call out fans who want a BOP and Lana back on the charts and on the radio.

Not since Doin' Time and Don't Call me Angel did we get a straight up bop. Been listening to Yes To Heaven remixes all day long.

200w.gif?cid=790b7611mlrw4rg01rp6p254e6o

I'm picking up orange pink and purple vibrations for the vinyls this time :oprah3: quote me when I have my theresa caputo moment :hooker:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

''This is literally a pre-release thread. People are saying their own opinions''

The opinions:

this right here. All of this. 

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

40 minutes ago, Jared said:

The opinions:

You’re quoting known shitty users/trolls (which you used to be known as one until you decided you like Ocean Blvd and now you’re annoying but in a different way) All the person being quoted before (who I was defending, I’m not defending stupid users like @barttttender @Xenoblade 3) did was say they thought it would be interesting if Lana explored a sound like Midnights and that they wished she would do a different type of piano ballad. Don’t passively aggressively comment on an argument from an hour ago if you’re just going to use examples that have nothing to do with what I said thanks!

Also I find it so weird you’re even commenting on this considering all you used to do is shit on Lana and praise Jack as god, and were routinely shit on by other users. 

Im over this argument though, you guys clearly don’t care and are obsessed with being seen as “real fans” so whatever:bye:

Just try to be considerate to Lana and others and try not to be rude. 

People are also usually much nicer in person than they are through texts or forums. 

If you are going to be critical of Lana or others, at least try to be respectful. 

Why is there so much drama in the LDR10 pre-pre-release :toofloppy:

Unless someones opinion is something stupid the I don't think anyone is not a "real fan" for wanting certain sounds. Lana literally put out 4 "bops" in the last album, I don't think anything is off the table yet.

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Whatever my sins may be, at least I don't beg Lana to dumb herself down and make mid pop music. 

thank you for this. 🫶🏻

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey