Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I like Chemtrails but most of it honestly just feels very uninspired to me. Knowing how many NFR outtakes she used and how short it is doesn’t help.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

IMG-8522.jpg

i’m here for this tbh! the moodboard is cute. country doesn’t have to mean breaking up slowly pt 2, lana could do better than that. she could go for a 50s-70s themed dreamy americana sound, kinda like fleetwood mac or nancy sinatra. she could also continue with the darkness of ocean blvd and make something similar to raise me up. i see the vision. it would be as if the 2nd half of lust for life & aka lizzy grant had a baby

This exactly! I have always wanted this both visually and sound wise from Lana and I think that would be the perfect way for her to execute it. I hope that we see a heavy folk influence from her again, I love when she taps into that. I would be here for a full-on album inspired by Nancy Sinatra, Patsy Cline, '70s Dolly, Tammy Wynette and fused with The Carpenters and some early Fleetwood Mac. Would even be cool to see her do some kind of psychedelic, folk-country mix. Put on your boots and give it to us, Lana. :defeated:

8V7Yvel.png

3 hours ago, Mer said:

Can we not even drag the horrors of Twitter onto here please. Let this be our safe space from it :runs:

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

at least it has White Dress, title track and Wild At Heart

so yes, I am manifesting a whole album full of white Dresses

Tulsa Jesus Freak too

Just now, 2022 said:

hmmmm?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

in 2021 i had dream she released nostalgic 90s r&b song with strong country guitars. it sounded godly:wub:

raspy lower vocals were pure perfection. melody was catchy, great production. i'd be happy if song like that would made the cut to album.

if talking about country album i'm here for psychedelic folk, alt-country, folk rock and baroque folk direction (with few random bops):lanahairflip3:

1 minute ago, 2022 said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak too

of course!

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

in 2021 i had dream she released nostalgic 90s r&b song with strong country guitars. it sounded godly:wub:

raspy lower vocals were pure perfection. melody was catchy, great production. i'd be happy if song like that would made the cut to album.

if talking about country album i'm here for psychedelic folk, alt-country, folk rock and baroque folk direction (with few random bops):lanahairflip3:

I'm in! :party:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Before Ocean Blvd was released I had a dream she came out with reggae lol :deadbanana:

the unusual Lana song i had dream was Gorillaz and Radiohead inspired 90s dark witchy electronic rock track with trip hop influences. it was bop. should've been real thing in her catalogue cause it was so different. LFL on steroids:grinds:

2 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

the unusual Lana song i had dream was Gorillaz and Radiohead inspired 90s dark witchy electronic rock track with trip hop influences. it was bop. should've been real thing in her catalogue cause it was so different. LFL on steroids:grinds:

A NEED OMFG!

url%5D

3 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

the way i was just thinking to myself: why has lana not worked with thom yorke it would be so good!? and then i remembered 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Before Ocean Blvd was released I had a dream she came out with reggae lol :deadbanana:

I'd love a Caribbean-inspired Lana album. Reggae, Calypso, Mambo... something tropical, humid and exotic in the lines of Taco Truck.

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

I'd love a Caribbean-inspired Lana album. Reggae, Calypso, Mambo... something tropical, humid and exotic in the lines of Taco Truck.

i know she'd nailed and slayed this:crai:

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

this is such a disguating thing to say to her, and hasnt she literally been losing weight herself this whole year?

I'd be shocked if she isn't on Ozempic or another similar GLP med 😭 Half of LA is on it.. and Lana's lost at least like 30 pounds recently

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I'd be shocked if she isn't on Ozempic or another similar GLP med 😭 Half of LA is on it.. and Lana's lost at least like 30 pounds recently

I didn’t want to say it but I kind of agree, everytime we see her she’s lost more weight. But I don’t really care if she is on ozpemic I just care if she feels happy and healthy, and I think the issue is people who call themselves fans saying she needs to lose weight for them to like her, like that’s such weird behavior tbh. :defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

why does everyone hate breaking up slowly i love that song 😭😭 fill me in

My trouble with it that there are too many other people singing in it 😅 Maybe that's other people's trouble, too. 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s time people accepted that chemtrails is a great piece of work, like every song I love it 

like the bridge in dance till we die is perfection 

One of my favorites by her. I love every song (especially yosemite, wild at heart, dance till we die and Chemtrails), only wished breaking up slowly was a solo version. I love this strong, self-confident and happy Lana. The album has the lyrics I can most relate to from her albums, and I love the wandering theme. 

Would love more in this style, with a strong country and folk touch. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I don't think she needs such med because she was slim before COVID and is now back on tour, which keeps her fit.

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

I don't think she needs such med because she was slim before COVID and is now back on tour, which keeps her fit.

How does tour keep her fit she stands and sings she's not dancing out here

She's also not rly on like a "tour" tour, she does some occasional festivals but so far not like back to back to back where it would require lots of physical activity