Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

where are the girlies campaigning for the psychedelic trip hop surf rock depression druggie slutty summer bops  ? We need more of that and less of yeehaw country ‘murica pls

When I say I want Americana I mean I want like 60s Beach Boys drinking sodas on the beach Americana, not yee yee riding on my tractor in my cowboy hat Americana. 

27 minutes ago, mermaidsparkle said:

When I say I want Americana I mean I want like 60s Beach Boys drinking sodas on the beach Americana, not yee yee riding on my tractor in my cowboy hat Americana. 

That would also be a slay! But anything that isn’t psychedelic surf rock trip hop druggie depressing summer slutty anthems is going to be a loss for the culture!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

That would also be a slay! But anything that isn’t psychedelic surf rock trip hop druggie depressing summer slutty anthems is going to be a loss for the culture!

unstan lana then bc this isn’t happening :eartha:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

On 1/7/2024 at 1:40 PM, bluechemtrails said:

I'm curious to see what happens in 2024. Somehow I think her two singles from last year, SYTH and Take Me Home, will lead the way

So in other words, a living nightmare

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If she released an unreleased album full of outtakes from every era i would never complain about anything ever again, she could release an album of her singing in gibberish with only an otamatone as the instrument and i would buy all the vinyl variants 

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

12 minutes ago, unidentified dragonslayer said:

If she released an unreleased album full of outtakes from every era i would never complain about anything ever again, she could release an album of her singing in gibberish with only an otamatone as the instrument and i would buy all the vinyl variants 

Y'all don't deserve it.

I mean fantasizing about Lana's new album is part of the fun of pre-release threads lol nothing bad about it, let us dream :pray2:

url%5D

all i'm saying is she can celebrate her coachella headline by giving us aka rerelease, b-sides and rarities album with like 200 songs and maybe debut a new song :wub:

11 minutes ago, Bonita said:

all i'm saying is she can celebrate her coachella headline by giving us aka rerelease, b-sides and rarities album with like 200 songs and maybe debut a new song :wub:

the sad truth lol

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

7 minutes ago, sempervirens said:

the sad truth lol

i'll quote you with the oprah vid when we get it trust

5 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

unstan lana then bc this isn’t happening :eartha:

its called being delusional! And I’m going to CONTINUE to be delusional bc ONE OF US has to do the legwork / manifesting for this perfect concept for an album since the rest of y’all hoes are being Stockholm syndrome’d into wanting a yeehaw album! :nails:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i forgot to write that i had Lana dream again.

she annouced A&W mv and she was teasing it with photos where Lana had strongly beated face. i saw only small part of video. i was seeing her doing cartwheels and benting backwards barefeet in the garden wearing white office shirt and tight black pencil knee-lenght skirt. she was also doing somersault above dog's house.:tongue2:

this literally sounds like what Lana could do:eartha:

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

its called being delusional! And I’m going to CONTINUE to be delusional bc ONE OF US has to do the legwork / manifesting for this perfect concept for an album since the rest of y’all hoes are being Stockholm syndrome’d into wanting a yeehaw album! :nails:

I support your delusion :true: you really never know what you’re gonna get with Lana until the record comes out. She says one thing and then she shifts her creative direction. I think there’s the possibility for one or two psychedelic rock songs honestly.

I’m hopeful for whatever comes out because it seems like she’s going in a really interesting direction music-wise.

hyz6.gif

36 minutes ago, Embach said:

I mean fantasizing about Lana's new album is part of the fun of pre-release threads lol nothing bad about it, let us dream :pray2:

28 minutes ago, Bonita said:

1 hour ago, unidentified dragonslayer said:

If she released an unreleased album full of outtakes from every era

Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island-300x300