Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

22 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

She has one of the worst voices I’ve ever heard. Like, genuinely. It’s unbearable, nails on a chalkboard. I don’t understand how she is even a singer or why Lana has anything to do with her unless it’s the Illuminati humiliation ritual LMAOO 

:brigitte:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I need Lana to release 12 albums in one year. One each month :true:

Or better yet, 365 albums! One per day! :oprah4:

This is what she meant by things are about to be really crazy for a long time 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

33 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

She has one of the worst voices I’ve ever heard. Like, genuinely. It’s unbearable, nails on a chalkboard. I don’t understand how she is even a singer or why Lana has anything to do with her unless it’s the Illuminati humiliation ritual LMAOO 

:brigitte:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

19 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

what about one per minute! 1440 albums in a day:angie::oprah4::hair:

One per second. 86,400 albums per day, 31,536,000 albums in a year! :sass:

8V7Yvel.png

51 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i think her voice works quite well with lanas as a compliment, but i can’t listen to solo nikki lane stuff. i want to like her but she’d do better in a band or a duo :awkney2:

i think lana x nikki will be good but i fear lana is too humble again like with snow on the beach and just wont sing enough

That’s my problem too!! like I hope it was clear I was exaggerating and trying to be funny in my last post (I think it might’ve been taken seriously LOL)  but Nikki’s voice completely drowns Lana’s out and it’s annoying to me. And as we’ve seen in collabs Lana likes to let the other person shine more 

7 minutes ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

Lana " I'll give your monthly albums , Jack is super excited for the project ":brows:

wait where did rhis come from :keyboard: or is it just another xmas covers album delusion or am i just dumb and missing the context :puzzled:

57 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

wait where did rhis come from :keyboard: or is it just another xmas covers album delusion or am i just dumb and missing the context :puzzled:

It's just me trolling Jack a little bit :troll:

The source are the voices in my head , they also said the cover album is dropping tomorrow :wink:

Okay but an album every month (or even every 2 months) for a year would be so.. so powerful

Let’s not forget she owes us a second poetry book, an unreleased compilation, a country album & a covers album— as well as a cute UV 10th anniversary repackage (manifesting!) AND AKA rerelease:clapback:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Okay but an album every month (or even every 2 months) for a year would be so.. so powerful

Let’s not forget she owes us a second poetry book, an unreleased compilation, a country album & a covers album— as well as a cute UV 10th anniversary repackage (manifesting!) AND AKA rerelease:clapback:

You forgot that Nikki Lane album :sass:

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

You forgot that Nikki Lane album :sass:

not this blasphemy  

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Collaborative album with Nikki Lane >>> Another album with Jack Anton Off 

the fact that there’s a chance of having both is scaring me beyond

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

And monthly music videos

I want some bonus extras for Salvatore , A&W and Art Deco.

The Stargirl Interlude needs to be a full song too , so she better start working on that as we speak. 

I’ve got blood on my boots, I’ve got nothing to hide

Normally, I’m always down for the ride

But I’ve got a price I’m not willing to pay

Even if I’m playing the game

How does it feel to be the prettiest girl in country music

:lanahairflip4:

44 minutes ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

Okay but imagine this song with Dolly on the track.. I can hear her voice singing it and I’m sure after so many years in the industry she can relate to the lyrics! I would absolutely die, Dolly please we need this x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder if she's going to sample any musician's instrumentals like she did with SYML and Riopy. 

I was listening to music in YouTube and this song was recommended to me and it really reminded me of Paris Texas:

I wouldn't mind if she sampled any tenderly piano songs like this ⬆️

url%5D

1 hour ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

It’s really interesting how “I’ve got blood on my boots” mirrors Taco Truck “blood on my feet on the street” lyric. I wonder what the significance of blood on her feet is, and if she’ll mention it again on a new album 

"Don’t forget me"

I'll be happy getting a country album so long as Lana's having fun with it. She had so much energy and fun singing Hey Blue Baby! If we can get that, Prettiest girl in Country Music, + a Dolly track? Sign me up. I'd love to see Orville Peck on it too.