Wait For Life

Ex-US Intel Agent David Grusch claims under oath US has UFOs and non-human 'Biologics'

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

crazy how everybody is too busy talking about barbie to talk about this…

Lana was truly right in saying "oh, the livestream's almost on..." :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Don’t fall for the hype yall. This will be used as a yet another justification to increase our ever expanding defense budget and to create a global satellite surveillance grid. Fuck this shit. 

If there’s really intelligent species other than humans out there, capable of technology that we could never imagine, there’s no way in hell the aliens are accidentally crashing on Earth lmao. And of course this is presented (and accepted by the masses) with zero evidence whatsoever. What a crock of shit. Ask yourself why the US Congress wants to release information at this particular time, whether or not the info is accurate. They have a specific purpose for doing this and they have ulterior motives. A mess

literally we have an alien scare every year. like, without hesitation, there is always some sort of ufo sighting or alien sighting every year. i guess today is that time of year. i promise u guys that everyone will forget abt this in a week.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 hour ago, Fetiche said:

If there’s really intelligent species other than humans out there, capable of technology that we could never imagine, there’s no way in hell the aliens are accidentally crashing on Earth lmao. And of course this is presented (and accepted by the masses) with zero evidence whatsoever. What a crock of shit. Ask yourself why the US Congress wants to release information at this particular time, whether or not the info is accurate. They have a specific purpose for doing this and they have ulterior motives. A mess

My main thought was they want to distract us from something else.  But I’d say it’s almost a certainty life exists elsewhere given the number of galaxies, stars and potential planets in the universe. It wouldn’t make sense if we were all alone. But the universe is so vast beyond our imagination the chances of two life forms meeting is slim.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

this is literally the most useless information ever lol. couldn’t non-human biologics just be like plants ? or animals ? and UFO’s can be any unidentified flying object, not just an alien spaceship :gtfo:

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen