Wait For Life

Ex-US Intel Agent David Grusch claims under oath US has UFOs and non-human 'Biologics'

11 minutes ago, dxniell said:

so who is gonna take one for the team and steal a ufo so we can all go on a trip across the cosmos

maybe we can get a lana concert on the moon exclusively for lanaboarders so we don’t have to fend off scalpers for tour tickets if she ever does a proper tour

it will be our Love music video moment :true:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

nb4 the aliens make contact and start shuttling us to the universe's capital like Coruscant or The Citadel and it turns out Star Wars is real :beyonce: bitch I knew it 

The “big announcement”: a concert on Coruscant

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

6 minutes ago, Escapism said:

maybe we can get a lana concert on the moon exclusively for lanaboarders so we don’t have to fend off scalpers for tour tickets if she ever does a proper tour

it will be our Love music video moment :true:

Can’t believe Lana predicted the future with the love music video!

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

we've had non human biologics for decades, how else would visions by grimes exist?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

19 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

What if lustforlife had been trying to alert us of it since the beginning using their own custom Arrival-like language and we were blind and deaf to it all

omg does this mean we will finally get the surf-rock version of Beautiful? :excited:

this is rly cool information, but US having ufo-related things? not surprising :tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif