filanity

What was your „LDR Moment“?

By this I mean what was your most memorable moment in life listening to Lana? My example: I met an online friend for the first time, we spent a 3 day vacation in Venice together and taking the train home, I listened to VB. The Venice train station has train tracks that go directly by the sea/ through the water, so I was sitting in this vintage looking train compartment all by myself, the sea and sunset moving past me and I was crying, thinking I may never see my friend again and already missing her and listening to VB… If my life was a movie that would definitely be my cinematic ending scene :crying4:

A guy once tried serenading me by playing Lana, god bless america - and all the beautiful woman in it was playing when he whipped out his dick (it didn't work)

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Doing karaoke with friends while on a group trip to Disneyland. We were in a hotel room and were chilling before we went out for dinner. I decided to sing Terence Loves You and it brought out some bad memories. I went into the bathroom sobbing and came out several minutes later. My crush hugged me and nudged her leg against mine under the covers. We ended up falling in love that trip, dating, and a few months later went through the worst breakup of my life lol. Truly a Lana moment :icant:

I'm scared of flying and a few years ago when I went on my first flight. I timed Heroin to play the chorus as we were taking off to make me less anxious. I thought if something went wrong at least I could die listening to a song I love ngl did feel pretty epic the chorus hitting as we took off.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

This was the day Lana released the three singles and atm she JUST released them; i was on my way to pick up a date (my first in a while after a very toxic relationship) and i decided to start listening to Blue Banisters, then Text Book started playing as my date came into the car. I could say everyone on LB had a similar reaction to Text Book but I decided to leave Wildflower Wildfire for myself for after the date, and when I got to finally listening to it... it felt like the warmest hug :wub:

19 hours ago, filanity said:

By this I mean what was your most memorable moment in life listening to Lana? My example: I met an online friend for the first time, we spent a 3 day vacation in Venice together and taking the train home, I listened to VB. The Venice train station has train tracks that go directly by the sea/ through the water, so I was sitting in this vintage looking train compartment all by myself, the sea and sunset moving past me and I was crying, thinking I may never see my friend again and already missing her and listening to VB… If my life was a movie that would definitely be my cinematic ending scene :crying4:

I started studying in a foreign country, had zero friends, and discovered Blue Jeans and Video Games. It was winter and, literally, I had days of just walking and listening to her music. It saved my ass. Couldn't wait for the album.

When she released Love out of nowhere just a day after I became a stan. It was such a holy moment :flutter: also becoming a Lana stan after listening to Young & Beautiful was definitely a highlight too. I also remember when I listened to Cinnamon Girl for the first time and when the song reached in the orchestra outro I just said "wow" and I was just like that gif :wowcry:

url%5D

The radio premiere of Venice Bitch. Everyone freaking out at the same time, the trippy vibes I had wished for a long time, the summery, beachy landscape it painted, a near 10 minute song… and to learn the album would be called Norman Fucking Rockwell, which I always loved as a painter?!? Good times. 

1 hour ago, World Princess said:

I'm scared of flying and a few years ago when I went on my first flight. I timed Heroin to play the chorus as we were taking off to make me less anxious. I thought if something went wrong at least I could die listening to a song I love ngl did feel pretty epic the chorus hitting as we took off.

I'd recommend though to listen to "Born to Die" in this case. 😜 

(Btw, thanks for mentioning Heroin here, as I actually have an airplane song list and I'll add it now.) 

For me I'll never forget listening to Born to Die at the most lovely beach in Greece (Ithaki) I've ever been to. I usually remember everything about how it looked and felt there when listening to this song now. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 hours ago, barttttender said:

I started studying in a foreign country, had zero friends, and discovered Blue Jeans and Video Games. It was winter and, literally, I had days of just walking and listening to her music. It saved my ass. Couldn't wait for the album.

I had a really similar experience to this! Moved from sunny Los Angeles to work in China for a bit. It was winter and freezing cold all the time. Listening LDR kept me warm.

18 hours ago, boom like that said:

A guy once tried serenading me by playing Lana, god bless america - and all the beautiful woman in it was playing when he whipped out his dick (it didn't work)

The dick or the serenading :oopna:

15 hours ago, CocoPoobles said:

Doing karaoke with friends while on a group trip to Disneyland. We were in a hotel room and were chilling before we went out for dinner. I decided to sing Terence Loves You and it brought out some bad memories. I went into the bathroom sobbing and came out several minutes later. My crush hugged me and nudged her leg against mine under the covers. We ended up falling in love that trip, dating, and a few months later went through the worst breakup of my life lol. Truly a Lana moment :icant:

Idk im kinda srry for u but also live ur best tragedy life darling :kiss:

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

Omg yeah she def got me through school bc most of the ppl there were ass so i isolated myself,,, sounds like a vibe

17 hours ago, CocoPoobles said:

I had a really similar experience to this! Moved from sunny Los Angeles to work in China for a bit. It was winter and freezing cold all the time. Listening LDR kept me warm.

Right?? So glad she got her big break. She really got me through some tough times. Also, her every new album is the soundtrack to different periods of my life. Except Blue Banisters, I played that shit twice, washed my ears, and never played it again.

15 hours ago, filanity said:

The dick or the serenading :oopna:

Lets just say I only like dining at one cheesecake factory :creep: I'm still a virgin thank god :smokes2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Guys, I don't remember any big moment in my life in which I was listening to lana 😭 There was like... That moment in which I broke up with my ex and I listened to Lana... or that day she came back and we fighted and I listened to Lana again... or the day I had a heartbreak and listened to her again...

a memory that sticks with me is when the three singles came out for bb. i asked my bf if he wanted to listen to them with me and he was happy to. i opened the window, lit an incense, and we laid in bed together n just listened while he played with my hair n touched my back. such a sweet moment :flutter: