Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at The Tavern in Downtown Tulsa, OK - August 10th, 2023

Earlier tonight, Lana Del Rey met some fans outside of The Tavern in Downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma.

76-E6-C7-A4-74-EC-4-DE8-B6-CA-D223-A463-AC0-D 8-CD3-BE03-2538-4-E79-AA3-D-32-BE7216-D206 D9-A2-F12-F-6-BB5-46-BE-A627-88-D4882451-EE A7-DFE6-F3-F513-48-C0-B2-E6-0-A86-EB6895-B4 2495-D13-D-8-C9-B-4-F25-A255-78-E4-F0-A6314-B 820860-F6-33-C6-40-DD-84-F3-AE077-E477-FC8 B971-F1-F1-6-FD1-465-D-8527-C6-E9837-A377-F2227595-C-651-F-4-B25-86-F9-36-A5636458-A34-AFBFE2-B-4657-4327-AB20-F57-FF0920-DFDE268-AFCC-CDCE-4-E9-F-A865-45-DC7-E88-A71-A

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, HausofMeredith said:

I’m the one with the Pearl headband. Screaming crying throwing up! She signed my lyric book and we chatted for awhile. She was sooo sweet. I told her how much she means to me and got a little choked up and she was like “awww you are so sweet” and touched my arm haha. We talked about lyrics, touring, Oklahoma, and more. She is interested in doing a show here but you-know-who is here. I talked to her dad too. I told him his album really helps my anxiety and Lana overheard and gave me a knowing look haha. She kept saying my name and was just so freaking nice. She took time to talk to everyone even though is was super hot and then she rode away on a scooter!

Scooter queen :wowcry:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She looks gorgeous, I love the dress she's wearing there! :flutter: 

Why is she in Tulsa though, just out of curiosity?

url%5D

Well she is almost to Texas at this point, so someone let me know if she shows up in Paris TX today with that vintage suitcase she bought a couple days ago. LOL

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

8 hours ago, HausofMeredith said:

I’m the one with the Pearl headband. Screaming crying throwing up! She signed my lyric book and we chatted for awhile. She was sooo sweet. I told her how much she means to me and got a little choked up and she was like “awww you are so sweet” and touched my arm haha. We talked about lyrics, touring, Oklahoma, and more. She is interested in doing a show here but you-know-who is here. I talked to her dad too. I told him his album really helps my anxiety and Lana overheard and gave me a knowing look haha. She kept saying my name and was just so freaking nice. She took time to talk to everyone even though is was super hot and then she rode away on a scooter!

did she said anything about booking more future shows?

10 hours ago, HausofMeredith said:

please for the love of all that is holy tell me the "more" was asking about the unreleased album :judgingu3: every fan that meets her never asks and every time i die a little more inside. i tried so hard when Rob came out after the Arkansas show... i yelled out about an unreleased collection and heard someone else yell out asking about a bigger tour (thank you to that hero) and he didn't hear over all the dudes asking for a selfie :crai: 

and if you are a Lana fan and you are reading this... please, pleeeease, take it as your duty to ask these important questions if you are one of the rare lucky ones who meet her and talk for more than a couple seconds. thank you 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

There were a lot of young fans that kept interrupting and asking her for selfies so I didn’t get time to ask her any pressing questions unfortunately. I would get a couple words in and then she would get pulled away. It was a whirlwind and hard to think clearly but I’m just grateful I got to tell her what she means to me! She did seem open to more shows though… a lot of people were asking her to play in Tulsa. 

22 hours ago, HausofMeredith said:

What did she say about touring?

Still not over this. I keep remembering how she said my name and referred to us as her “little friends” haha. She was so kind! She seemed impressed that I brought the OG green lyric book for her to sign and fondly looked through it. I’m so glad I wasn’t too awkward and was able to treat her normally. I think if I had more time to chat, I would talk about Honeymoon. I didn’t want to drill her with too many questions about unreleased material and such. She had been meeting fans all day. I just wanted her to know she’s appreciated and I think I did that. 

Rob was fun to talk to too. He discussed Tulsa Jesus Freak, how the tour has been going/ where they are going next, a show she played in Paris once, and a brief mention of her history here. He said the Arkansas show was wonderful and that she really loves those types of shows. We talked about potential venues she could play in Tulsa. He said it’s a fine balance because if you do too small of a venue, fans get upset that they couldn’t go. Very interesting convo overall! 

1 hour ago, HausofMeredith said:

Still not over this. I keep remembering how she said my name and referred to us as her “little friends” haha. She was so kind! She seemed impressed that I brought the OG green lyric book for her to sign and fondly looked through it. I’m so glad I wasn’t too awkward and was able to treat her normally. I think if I had more time to chat, I would talk about Honeymoon. I didn’t want to drill her with too many questions about unreleased material and such. She had been meeting fans all day. I just wanted her to know she’s appreciated and I think I did that. 

Rob was fun to talk to too. He discussed Tulsa Jesus Freak, how the tour has been going/ where they are going next, a show she played in Paris once, and a brief mention of her history here. He said the Arkansas show was wonderful and that she really loves those types of shows. We talked about potential venues she could play in Tulsa. He said it’s a fine balance because if you do too small of a venue, fans get upset that they couldn’t go. Very interesting convo overall! 

Very happy for you :agree:

Also iconic that you live in the place that was the inspo for TJF :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream