ultrabanisters

West Palm Beach, FL @ iThink Financial Amphitheatre - 23rd Sept 2023

Just now, drugsdesire said:

so she was saying something and everyone was screaming their lungs out and then she thanked her dancers and singers but then went on to sing video games…the hell did she say

I hope she wasn’t saying it’s the last song :flop:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

53 minutes ago, Celestial Jukebox said:

Is she really not doing Florida Kilos? :toofunny:

Well..

Tampa girlies we can do this  :pray2:

No Tulsa Jesus Freak in Arkansas

No Paris, TX in Texas

No Florida Kilos in Florida 

She won’t even do West Coast when she goes there for the next leg, we gotta wake up to reality 

I think a lot of the critiques and complaints stem from us watching livestreams of every single show. I felt similarly watching her performances over the summer but once you’re actually there in person these supposed issues are the last thing on your mind. You’re just living in the moment and in bliss. Sure the set list could be modified and she could wear different outfits but overall the production she’s been putting on this tour has been great. 

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

I think a lot of the critiques and complaints stem from us watching livestreams of every single show. I felt similarly watching her performances over the summer but once you’re actually there in person these supposed issues are the last thing on your mind. You’re just living in the moment and in bliss. Sure the set list could be modified and she could wear different outfits but overall the production she’s been putting on this tour has been great. 

I don’t wanna go off topic too much, but before I went to see her in Rogers, I refused to watch lives or even look up the setlist beforehand. Maybe that’s why the show was so profound to me. It was magical on another level. No expectations. Or maybe because it was the first time I saw her, but there is such a thing as desensitizing yourself. We watch the same general set over and over, it’s human nature to get bored a bit 

3 minutes ago, Celestial Jukebox said:

Is she really not doing Florida Kilos? :toofunny:

Well..

Tampa girlies we can do this  :pray2:

I really believe if you really and I mean REALLY as a crowd chant Florida Kilos enough she will do it if there's time

3 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

its like getting angry that a play is the same every night

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"

3 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Her vocals have been amazing this year especially during leg 2

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I don’t wanna go off topic too much, but before I went to see her in Rogers, I refused to watch lives or even look up the setlist beforehand. Maybe that’s why the show was so profound to me. It was magical on another level. No expectations. Or maybe because it was the first time I saw her, but there is such a thing as desensitizing yourself. We watch the same general set over and over, it’s human nature to get bored a bit 

I agree! I’ve watched every livestream since May but when I saw her live at the barricade in Franklin it felt like an entirely new experience. Magical bliss that brings you to tears. I’m positive the crowd tonight is feeling it too. 

hyz6.gif

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

No Tulsa in Rogers

No Paris, TX in Texas

No Florida Kilos in Florida 

She won’t even do West Coast when she goes there for the next leg, we gotta wake up to reality 

I've been really surprised she hasn't played songs that correspond to her show locations. im not sure if she has a set setlist and maybe doesn't want to deviate from it (maybe anxiety or wanting things to go smooth).

taco truck and carmen would've been great in mexico too :awkney2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, jealous girl said:

I really believe if you really and I mean REALLY as a crowd chant Florida Kilos enough she will do it if there's time

I was thinking the same thing.. I don’t care if I sound delusional, if anyone who’s reading this is also going to the Tampa show don’t lose hope!! :pray2:

6 minutes ago, Cordon Gole said:

its like getting angry that a play is the same every night

Honestly I think LDR is killing it on tour the vocals are a slay and personally I don’t think twice about her outfits mostly bc I don’t care about that kind of thing (still think she looks great tho imho) anyway the part that I grapple with is that she could go the extra mile to make the show feel *extra* special by doing a unique song if the location warrants it (Arkansas, Texas, Florida, etc) I think the only thing that makes a show location-specific is the “God bless you INSERTTOWNHERE.TXT” which feels kinda bland to me but otherwise she’s doing great sweaties :hottie: