hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

17 hours ago, nectarofthegodss said:

So if that Israeli store is correct we won’t be getting anything for Chemtrails, Blue Banisters and Born to Die anniversary :toofloppy: 

well it's too early for the first 2 and btd is the forgotten child

I'd say in a few years we get chemtrails and bb

5 hours ago, lake placid said:

on October 22nd we NEED something like this 

1vajHK9.jpg

❤️ Oh yes, that was the best cover photo of them all. Would love it as vinyl cover. I adore the translucent white vinyl color though, but we indeed need a blue banisters colored vinyl. Preferably in a color mix: Blue and Grey swatches like from painting brushes over wooden color on it would be cool 😅 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

is that real? I thought the smiling cover was only on the cd

Fan made. Only CD and cassette had this cover. 

This is my favorite NFR pressing and one of my favorites Lana vinyls overall. I’m so happy they’re repressing this one :wub: I really regretted not getting this one cause I love the cover art and vinyl color! I don’t get the hate at all 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I always thought the blue hue alt cover should’ve had like a baby blue greyish vinyl 

Hide contents

g9wAoU0.jpgJIo8F3v.jpg

Not that I can make mock-ups but this is what I mean lol

they fumbled with the piss yellow color for this BB variant :eartha2:

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I always thought the blue hue alt cover should’ve had like a baby blue greyish vinyl 

Hide contents

g9wAoU0.jpgJIo8F3v.jpg

Not that I can make mock-ups but this is what I mean lol

This wider photo cut would have been so much better 😭

16 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the blue is valuable? :pout: i always forget i own it

yeah it goes for $300+ on ebay. i was kind hoping the re-press would be the blue one but since it’s not, it’s gonna keep rising in value

54 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

yeah it goes for $300+ on ebay. i was kind hoping the re-press would be the blue one but since it’s not, it’s gonna keep rising in value

Is it really selling for that though? Sure it was only in December I picked the blue one up for £120.. or maybe it was 2021, I can’t remember lol 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Is it really selling for that though? Sure it was only in December I picked the blue one up for £120.. or maybe it was 2021, I can’t remember lol 

i mean all the prices i've seen are $300, maybe $250 on the low end. i don't remember the blue vinyl ever being restocked but at the same time, there isn't really a lot of demand for it because pretty much everyone forgot it even existed so that's probably why you got it for so cheap. 

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

i mean all the prices i've seen are $300, maybe $250 on the low end. i don't remember the blue vinyl ever being restocked but at the same time, there isn't really a lot of demand for it because pretty much everyone forgot it even existed so that's probably why you got it for so cheap. 

The cost of records massively inflated in the last 6 months too Tbf, I almost got hm alt cover for 220 last year (outbid in the last min) and then since then it’s just rose and rose in price and now it’s £400.. £300 at best! I’ve been hiding my time hoping they come back down again 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

the record store says it’s an exclusive repress to that site… i know that rarely means anything because they pop up on loads of sites incl lanas own, but do we think itll be sold by her official store?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the record store says it’s an exclusive repress to that site… i know that rarely means anything because they pop up on loads of sites incl lanas own, but do we think itll be sold by her official store?

Pretty sure that it will. They have the LFL coke bottle version listed as exclusive to their site too even though it was available on her store. 

https://therecordhub.com/products/vinyl-lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-2lp-coke-bottle-clear-coloured-vinyl-trh-exclusive

17 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Pretty sure that it will. They have the LFL coke bottle version listed as exclusive to their site too even though it was available on her store. 

https://therecordhub.com/products/vinyl-lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-2lp-coke-bottle-clear-coloured-vinyl-trh-exclusive

companies just love lying for fun :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23