takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

:flutter:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

13 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

they'll be submitting A&W and Candy Necklace it seemsΒ 

if they actually submitted it to the correct category/the grammys didnt change the category i think she has a strong chance of winning

Β 

then again if she didnt win for nfr...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

'Hits Daily Double' places 'Tunnel Under Ocean BIvd' as one of the main bets for 'Album of the Year' at the Grammys:

"LDR's stately, cinematic, and often wonderfully melancholic music is almost its own genre, and here it further gilds its subterranean domain. Filled with pain and a profound sense of place, it is a world-weary work of art.

Β 

:oic3:Β tunnel aoty sounds right

Β 

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=337854&title=GRAMMY-CHEW%3A-ALBUM-OF-THE-YEAR

Β 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

tbh that poster looks fan made as hell (and seeing as it is ldraddic i wouldnt be shocked) but i think her team will defo submit for considerationΒ 

Β 

whether or not she gets a nom thats another thing

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Well it's obviously going to be submitted because all of her albums have been submitted for Scammys. Case closed.

url%5D

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

'Hits Daily Double' places 'Tunnel Under Ocean BIvd' as one of the main bets for 'Album of the Year' at the Grammys:

"LDR's stately, cinematic, and often wonderfully melancholic music is almost its own genre, and here it further gilds its subterranean domain. Filled with pain and a profound sense of place, it is a world-weary work of art.

Β 

:oic3:Β tunnel aoty sounds right

Β 

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=337854&title=GRAMMY-CHEW%3A-ALBUM-OF-THE-YEAR

Β 

They have it under major contenders along with like 15+ other artists,Β which is below the semi-locks andΒ should be locks categories that they mention in that article. AOTY may be tricky to get into unless her team randomly starts doing a good job at campaigning. SOTY seems more likely though.Β 

21 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if they actually submitted it to the correct category/the grammys didnt change the category i think she has a strong chance of winning

Β 

then again if she didnt win for nfr...

they always submit her for the pop categories i don't see why it'd be different this timeΒ 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

watch them submit it in the pop categories once again so she'll lose for the billionth timeΒ 

Β 

YARN | Oh, it's a Grammy. | The Simpsons (1989) - S05E01 ...

lana is the all or nothing type of girlΒ :hooker:

4 minutes ago, williamprb said:

if she does get nominated i truly think she's gonna win an award this time

I really want to hope so too, but who would be her potential rivals? Olivia Rodrigo with Guts, Taylor Swift with Midnights… help me, who more?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png