Ultra Violet

Israel's genocide of Palestinians and war on the Middle East

38 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Not yall changing the name :trisha4:

but really tho when is the find out phase gonna end? i think those who fucked around have found out by this point like.... :oprah7:

Idk if you're genuinely evil or just very fucking dumb but some of you really need to learn to shut up

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Idk if you're genuinely evil or just very fucking dumb but some of you really need to learn to shut up

Hamas attacked first and kidnapped people. That's how it all started. 

i mean, is kidnapping not evil? is murder not evil at a music festival? why do i need to shut up, im allowed to speak too. 

the innocent palestinians don't deserve to be killed. but this started by hamas, not the other way around. has israel gone too far? yes. the point i made is don't fuck around and find out. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

To be honest, this conflict did not start on Oct 7th, 2023. This goes all the way to 1948. Generations of Palestinians have been suffering ever since. Every decade there has been a conflict that became bigger and bigger whether it was in 1973 or now. But the thing is that Palestinians are still oppressed, for over 70 fucking years. 

url%5D

21 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Hamas attacked first and kidnapped people. Hamas attacked in response to decades of illegal occupation and subjugation by Israel.  That's how it all started. 

i mean, is kidnapping taking people's houses and land not evil? is murder not evil at a music festival when Israel has been killing thousands of Palestinians in the West Bank over the years with absolutely no punishment? why do i need to shut up, im allowed to speak too.

the innocent palestinians don't deserve to be killed. but this started by hamas Israel, not the other way around. has israel gone too far? yes. the point i made is don't fuck around and find out. 

I fixed your typos for you

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

i mean, is kidnapping not evil? is murder not evil at a music festival? why do i need to shut up, im allowed to speak too. 

the innocent palestinians don't deserve to be killed. but this started by hamas, not the other way around. has israel gone too far? yes. the point i made is don't fuck around and find out. 

Let’s follow your illogical logic :

since the colonization started 75 years ago then the 7th of October was just a response from Hamas. Your « don’t fuck around » point should apply to Israel and no one else.

33 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I fixed your typos for you

you did something! lol you got me :gclap: but re-writing my post doesn't change what i said. be mad at the UK about israel stealing land / existing. btw isn't that what the crusades were about? religious wars between islam and christianity for lands in the middle east? which is why the jews were pushed into europe to begin with and then gathered and slaughtered along the number of millions. where should they go, now that we're several generations later? if palestine got the entire area back, what happens to the jews who live there?

by your statements, since israel has been doing shit before october 7, why hasn't the UN or any other international entities stopped it? stepped in? does no one care, until it becomes a "war"? where has your support for palestine been for the last 10+ years? only now you're supporting them... why exactly? personally, i don't have a leg in the argument because i've never cared about the middle east and don't think about it very often, can't lie. it's not like it's the safest place in the world to visit and i don't plan to go there anytime soon (or in my lifetime ever, honestly)

for a pro-LGBTQ+ website, you'd think you'd all see how evil they both are (israel and hamas/palestine). i am not going to stand up for a country that hates me and people like me. do i feel bad for those innocent lives being lost in palestine? yes. do i feel bad for their government, who doesn't give a fuck about their own people which is clear by their own statements that it's not the responsibility of Hamas to protect civilians, but the responsibility of the UN. i don't give a single fuck about their government and i hope something happens to change it there. gay people shouldn't be killed for being gay. but yassss homophobia ftw! :true:

i also am not about to stand with groups of people who are pretending to be leftists but also posting signs saying "gas the jews"  in gatherings to protest the israel/hamas conflict. those who do that shit are fucking nazis and should be imprisoned. the last thing we need in this world are fucking nazis. (since this point is debatable, idk what they're saying, i heard in the video "gas the jews" but I can also hear "where's the jews". if it's gas the jews or where's the jews, i mean.... aren't both sus?)

i agree with most of you that it should end, they've made their point, but i also think they're both in the wrong and a lot of you are influenced by the internet to think one is better over the other or thinking that celebrities have a responsibility to say something (they don't, there's no point. you think lana saying something is gonna stop it? get a fucking grip, be for fucking real.) thinking western media has much to do with anything in the middle east is embarrassingly immature. if all of this is about innocent civilians being killed, where is your voice for those who were kidnapped and held as hostages? 252 people kidnapped. (btw I love how you marked that out of my post, as if you're ignoring what hamas did to spark this into a bigger conflict than it needed to be.)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wish people realized a ton of the demonstrations and protests are led by Jewish voice for peace. An ANTI-ZIONIST Jewish establishment.

Half a year later and some of us still can’t understand the difference between Zionism and Judaism.

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

Not you erasing a whole 75 years of occupation :toofunny:

Also, read this article, and then check the date on it
https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/2023-marks-deadliest-year-record-children-occupied-west-bank

Not to mention, what about the west bank? Hamas isn't in the west bank yet Israel keeps on terrorising them, killing them, kidnapping them, torturing them, burning their villages and stealing their homes, so what part of the "finding out" does that really address?

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

by your statements, since israel has been doing shit before october 7, why hasn't the UN or any other international entities stopped it? stepped in? does no one care, until it becomes a "war"? where has your support for palestine been for the last 10+ years? only now you're supporting them... why exactly? personally, i don't have a leg in the argument because i've never cared about the middle east and don't think about it very often, can't lie

:brigitte:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

where is your voice for those who were kidnapped and held as hostages? 252 people kidnapped. 

Are you seriously comparing kidnapping 252 hostages to 36,000 innocent people who lost their lives ( most of them are children ) ?

people who dickride for such shithole ass backwards fucked up countries are so weird like i just KNOW some of you would've defended hitler lmfao god i hate yall

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, ethelcain said:

and innocent children (thousands of them) shouldn’t be killed for existing (they’re not homophobic btw) but whats new! 

then we should be mad at the ICC, UN, and NATO for not holding israel accountable if thats what they're doing. i wouldn't blame jewish people or the civilians of israel for what their government does (the same way we can't really blame american civilians for the laundry list of bad shit america's government has done. it should be held accountable too, but that's neither here nor there)

but we also know UN and NATO don't give a fuck about innocent people. if they did, they'd do something about the islamic detainment camps in china, but nobody does anything. there's multiple people to be angry at, specifically the ones that aren't being held accountable by the people who are supposed to hold people accountable for their bad shit.

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Are you seriously comparing kidnapping 252 hostages to 36,000 innocent people who lost their lives ( most of them are children ) ?

are we going to ignore the fact that if they didn't kidnap 252 people, this wouldn't have escalated to the extent that it has? let's be real, now. those 36k people (i haven't looked up this number, personally, so go off being more educated than me tbh) shouldn't have been killed, but it's literally a fuck around and find out situation. they kidnapped and israel responded. it didn't have to happen the way that it did if they would've given back the hostages or not taken hostages to begin with but hmm maybe that sounds too logical, guess we're not using that today.

giphy.gif

i genuinely cannot believe people think this all started in 2023…like what? where have y’all been? 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ