Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Barcelona, ES @ Primavera Sound - May 31st, 2024

i wanna go so bad but i’m BROKE! with the exception of the money my grandma left me as my inheritance

maybe i should use it to go, i think it’s what she would’ve wanted x i’ll sing along to the grants in her honour xoxo

Wq9zHLl.jpg

10 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

scrap bartender, born to die, and blue jeans and replace it with paris texas, fuck it i love you, and fishtail :crying5:

put candy necklace, venice bitch, flipside, and white mustang back on :pray2:

make A&W the opener again instead of NFR :agree:

add let the light in and tulsa for fun :um4:

real the a&w opener was amazing 

20 hours ago, DCooper said:

Has anyone been to Primavera Barcelona before and if so what's it like? I think I might go :dance3:

never been to the festival itself but its v good, its like a huge party w the best artists. very well planned and funn

20 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Oh Im going to this 

im going afffffffffffffff like lana and ethel?!?!?!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

On 11/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

I've never been, is it too chaotic to consider seeing multiple people? 

Last year, I managed to see about 10 full sets over all the days for acts I wanted to see, and a few other fillers. Some play for 1.5hrs and some only 45 mins.

Most likely there’s nothing of interest until 8pm onwards anyway so it’s a later start - then the festival runs until like 6am.

When I went last year, there was only one clash for me and luckily the stages I needed to be at were close together.

I heard the year before, people had to leave Dua Lipa’s set half way through to walk 20-30 minutes to Charli XCX’s stage

But all together it was a good experience and would highly recommend. Drinks service was quick and the bathrooms were okay. I think girls had longer queues though.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:47 AM, DCooper said:

Has anyone been to Primavera Barcelona before and if so what's it like? I think I might go :dance3:

I’ve been to the last two (2022 and this year). Unfortunately not going to next year’s as I want to try something new but they were both very fun!! 2022 was their first festival after COVID so it was messy but the lineup was amazing, which made it worth it. There were some glaring issues in 2022, mainly with crowding in bigger stages and limited water refill stations, which was mostly fixed in 2023 (however the lineup wasn’t as good as 2022 so I don’t think it was as popular/crowded). Food and drink is very fairly priced. I’m from the US so it was surprising that the festival starts at 4pm and ends at like 6am the next day - the headliners are likely end at 2am each day. The weather is always perfect since Barcelona is by the beach, Barcelona is just a great city in general, and it’s an overall experience of a lifetime imo. The lineup is probably a godsend to us here at LB but I don’t think it’s amazing for the general public, so I suspect it will be more similar to 2023 than the hectic 2022. Lana is for sure the biggest draw, so expect her day and set to have the worst crowds. Overall, it’s amazing festival and for me, it’s been so worth it every time (I would try to spend another week or so in Barcelona/Spain just to make it worth it). 

let me know if you have any questions! I can talk about PS all day long :kiss:

sgopYhV.gif

13 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I’ve been to the last two (2022 and this year). Unfortunately not going to next year’s as I want to try something new but they were both very fun!! 2022 was their first festival after COVID so it was messy but the lineup was amazing, which made it worth it. There were some glaring issues in 2022, mainly with crowding in bigger stages and limited water refill stations, which was mostly fixed in 2023 (however the lineup wasn’t as good as 2023 so I don’t think it was as popular/crowded). Food and drink is very fairly priced. I’m from the US so it was surprising that the festival starts at 4pm and ends at like 6am the next day - the headliners are likely end at 2am each day. The weather is always perfect since Barcelona is by the beach, Barcelona is just a great city in general, and it’s an overall experience of a lifetime imo. The lineup is probably a godsend to us here at LB but I don’t think it’s amazing for the general public, so I suspect it will be more similar to 2023 than the hectic 2022. Lana is for sure the biggest draw, so expect her day and set to have the worst crowds. Overall, it’s amazing festival and for me, it’s been so worth it every time (I would try to spend another week or so in Barcelona/Spain just to make it worth it). 

let me know if you have any questions! I can talk about PS all day long :kiss:

Thank you!! It sounds soo fun!

9 hours ago, hippo said:

do we know what day she is gonna perform? are there still tickets available? 

they drop the general tickets on the 24 like today but soon theyre revealing the actual days the artists r going and when they do, they’ll drop one day tickets that will be around 140€

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png