Elle

Barcelona, ES @ Primavera Sound - May 31st, 2024

13 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

IMG-0687.jpg

OH MOTHER ANNA PLEASE BRING BACK THE BIG BEAUTY QUEEN STYLE HAIR FOR PRIMAVERA SOUND

The way she posts this every single time Lana performs yet we haven’t seen the Priscilla hair:wtf2:

She really will show the most intricate gorgeous hairstyles for her inspo and then Lana shows up with a single curl in her hair 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The way she posts this every single time Lana performs yet we haven’t seen the Priscilla hair:wtf2:

She really will show the most intricate gorgeous hairstyles for her inspo and then Lana shows up with a single curl in her hair 

this is sooo:eartha:

well she didnt use the the #planning before did she:hooker:

IMG-1257.gif

48 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

Lana set will not be livestreamed guys

we're never getting another professional livestream again atp at least not for a year prob :trisha4: 

she said be grateful yall got coachella anyways- back to our regularly scheduled programming :eartha:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

5 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Reading and Leeds like Glastonbury will be livestreamed 

They'll make an exception for Lana 😍

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Reading and Leeds like Glastonbury will be livestreamed 

god I hope

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

They'll make an exception for Lana 😍

realistically though, this is most likely what will happen :trisha4: 

she seems to hate the whole livestream thing, it sucks as a fan but I get it. I'd be extra stressed out if I was performing in front of a huge crowd and on top of that, hundreds of thousands of people all over the world were watching me up close too

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, honeymooooon said:

PJ Harvey, Justice, Charli XCX, Ethel Cain,"

obviously sad that Lana’s set won’t be streamed but I was expecting it tbh and I’ll be sat for these at least :true:

9 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

she seems to hate the whole livestream thing, it sucks as a fan but I get it. I'd be extra stressed out if I was performing in front of a huge crowd and on top of that, hundreds of thousands of people all over the world were watching me up close too

exactly like I fully get it

12 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

devastatingly, i was due to fly to barcelona this afternoon but this morning my kitty became severely unwell so i had to rush her to the vets, she needs constant supervision every day for the next three weeks in case she gets worse so now i won’t be able to attend the festival :aw: i’m seeing lana at leeds fest so that’s a little bit of a saving grace for me, but i’m so sad to be missing out! but i hope everybody has the BEST time and i hope everyone that’s going has a nice tasty spanish beer for me while lana sings!! <3

i’ll be selling my weekend festival ticket so if anybody from lanaboards wants first dibs pls feel free to message me! <3

oh no, sorry to hear that about your kitty, one of my cats is sick right now too :(

I hope both of our cats make a speedy recovery! :heart:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

Can everyone who’s going on Friday shout out ‘ZODIAC!!!!’ pls to try and get Lana to acknowledge that we know about it then she might release it 🙏😙

Omg trying to put images on LanaBoards is so hard 😭😭

basically, primavera sound replied to me on instagram and confirmed Lana isn’t going to be livestreamed 

i’m kinda new to the festival thing; when is the earliest one can access the queue / the set where Lana is going to play? i’m ready to wait for her all day but idk how / where, never been to a festival :trisha: