Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

Delulu but lemme dream:

If Fred Again and Lana perform on the same day, maybe Lana joins him on stage so she could perform the 2016 early "witchy" LFL og concept Hugo Boss electro-pop upbeat version of Say Yes To Heaven which he produced :oprah4:

url%5D

36 minutes ago, Embach said:

Delulu but lemme dream:

If Fred Again and Lana perform on the same day, maybe Lana joins him on stage so she could perform the 2016 early "witchy" LFL og concept Hugo Boss electro-pop upbeat version of Say Yes To Heaven which he produced :oprah4:

i’d love to see her dancing around for this.. i think it’s possible! 

like i know she didn’t sing with anyone at hyde park (criminal) but she’s been in her touring groove for a minute now i can picture her being a little silly a little fun a little loose 

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

I’m confused about the presale; I’m not actually eligible yet I’m all the way to the page of adding my payment details and pressing ‘buy’ 

On the 3 or barclaycard? I assume with the barclaycard one it's similar to the amex one was for hyde park - you could go all the way but had to pay with that specific card. Not sure about 3 tho

1 hour ago, American Bore said:

On the 3 or barclaycard? I assume with the barclaycard one it's similar to the amex one was for hyde park - you could go all the way but had to pay with that specific card. Not sure about 3 tho

for 3 you buy them through the Three + app

clarification: you obtain your code through the app and then use it on ticketmaster

20240202-124321.jpg

:dua:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

20240202-124321.jpg

:dua:

my brothers gf lives in reading so i’m going to her house to listen to lana from her back garden because she can hear the festival from there :mariah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 11/23/2023 at 11:27 AM, ever said:

oh she's definitely releasing something next year 

This aged well :blush3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Kind of surprised that Fred Again has top billing over Lana. He must be a lot more popular than I thought he was. 

He’s meant to be super popular, my colleagues at work said a lot of people would probably choose him over Lana, which works in my favour.. I hadn’t even heard of him haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Kind of surprised that Fred Again has top billing over Lana. He must be a lot more popular than I thought he was. 

he is huge in the fest/rave(ish) scene here i’m not surprised hes billed over her for reading

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

19 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I love Fred, I’d say he’s bigger than Lana in the festival scene but Lana is the bigger artist overall 

sgopYhV.gif