Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

Okay so the BBC won't broadcast this show? I don't get it. Is it the same festival or what? This one is just Leeds festival and the other Leeds reading festival? Make it make sense :wtf3:

At the end of the day mother is making some of the biggest bank of her career off the backend of this era so I get why from a business perspective it has been prolonged 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

okay i love her ballards because i think they’re important to her discography, but i wish she would limit her festival setlists to 1 ballard per album or at least switch one of the ballards for a new one. it'd be different if it was her own tour, but cutting out bartender & the grants and keeping OB and hope makes more sense

492482-1.png

♡︎

19 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Saying goodbye to the Ocean Blvd era for the 20th time WHO IS EXCITED????

pls she’ll perform a show October of 2025 and it’ll be the same show with 2 or 3 songs switched 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

pls she’ll perform a show October of 2025 and it’ll be the same show with 2 or 3 songs switched 

wait when? i dont see any tour dates...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

is it not broadcasted in so confuse 

Reading and Leeds is the same festival. It happens in one city one day and the next city the next day. Broadcast coverage is limited to reading so all acts get broadcast else there would be duplicates 

I can't believe it, it's over. Goodbye Ocean Blvd era, Probably her longest era (2022-2024)? If we count BTD and Paradise separetely

2.gif

43 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Okay so the BBC won't broadcast this show? I don't get it. Is it the same festival or what? This one is just Leeds festival and the other Leeds reading festival? Make it make sense :wtf3:

Why would they broadcast the same lineup as yesterday today and expect people to watch the same sets?

So this is the last show :rip: with no stream :rip:. Oh well goodbye and goodnight Ocean era :justride: Fishtail u were most underrated since day 1, and A&W is Lanas Bohemian Rhapsody

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x