Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

I called this photo me and Lana :defeated:

20240825-203907.jpg

I still need to process this experience. but I surprised myself- i cried only once.  it was clear to me that it would be during the Ride monologue..I will write the rest when I finally get to the hotel

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

adele does the same setlist every single weekend and no one complains i don’t know why this fandom is so mad about this :adele:

in fairness adele has 4 albums and lana has 9 official studio releases and another 10 albums worth of unreleased work

i think the complaints about the setlist are tired but lana has a MASSIVE discography and doesn’t perform 99% of it anymore, so i get it to a degree

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

in fairness adele has 4 albums and lana has 9 official studio releases and another 10 albums worth of unreleased work

i think the complaints about the setlist are tired but lana has a MASSIVE discography and doesn’t perform 99% of it anymore, so i get it to a degree

Also Adele performs all her beloved hits…literally who is begging Lana to perform Bartender or Arcadia

I totally get the complaint about the setlist. It’s not like she’s performing songs from her new album and abandoning hits because of that. She’s not even singing A&W in full, and there are many Ocean songs that has not been performed yet. Songs like Bartender, PWYC etc seriously needs to go. Thank god she ditched White Mustang. Even though Cherry is good is she gonna perform the same choreography for 10 years 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

Just now, Let the Light In said:

I totally get the complaint about the setlist. It’s not like she’s performing songs from her new album and abandoning hits because of that. She’s not even singing A&W in full, and there are many Ocean songs that has not been performed yet. Songs like Bartender, PWYC etc seriously needs to go. Even though Cherry is good is she gonna perform the same choreography for 10 years 

She'll always keep Cherry & Pretty When You Cry bc those are her favorites. She said so in a Instagram live back in 2019

i see the new tattoos in the pictures now, i wonder what they say….we won’t know for another 6 months when she decides to take a picture of herself topless randomly one day

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Okay but we're coming into the Australian summer and there's STILL TIME to announce a coupla Australian shows Lana JUST SAYIN'

You can make a CHOICE not to discriminatory against continent

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Okay but we're coming into the Australian summer and there's STILL TIME to announce a coupla Australian shows Lana JUST SAYIN'

You can make a CHOICE not to discriminatory against continent

PLEASEEEE we deserve this :pray2:

img%5D ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ img%5D

10 minutes ago, kstar said:

PLEASEEEE we deserve this :pray2:

I think you'll have to wait until the next tour. I'm sorry but girl needs a break now, she's been touring for over a year

3 minutes ago, Justin said:

I think you'll have to wait until the next tour. I'm sorry but girl needs a break now, she's been touring for over a year

Ik :crai: a girl can only dream. Even if we get a singular Australian show next tour we'll be happy tbh

img%5D ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ img%5D

Some pretty pictures! Also, I’m starting to think that the new tattoos on her collarbones under the Whitney Amy & Nina Billie ones don’t say anything and are just a decorative design? x

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-D2fa-Ew7-VXJ dl-beatsnoop-com-final-0m6-O2du-T1o dl-beatsnoop-com-final-UIEbz-W65-Pf dl-beatsnoop-com-final-L6n-J1-Mq-Twa dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Ogt-Tyx7l-Bj dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Yf-Fc-B69xt7 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Zfe-Ev6-Ht-IV dl-beatsnoop-com-final-8gd-RHr-Umo5 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-3g-MSEc-Hnj-B dl-beatsnoop-com-final-qd-Cpj-IHl4-N

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 minutes ago, Elle said:

Some pretty pictures! Also, I’m starting to think that the new tattoos on her collarbones under the Whitney Amy & Nina Billie ones don’t say anything and are just a decorative design? x

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-D2fa-Ew7-VXJ dl-beatsnoop-com-final-0m6-O2du-T1o dl-beatsnoop-com-final-UIEbz-W65-Pf dl-beatsnoop-com-final-L6n-J1-Mq-Twa dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Ogt-Tyx7l-Bj dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Yf-Fc-B69xt7 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Zfe-Ev6-Ht-IV dl-beatsnoop-com-final-8gd-RHr-Umo5 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-3g-MSEc-Hnj-B dl-beatsnoop-com-final-qd-Cpj-IHl4-N

Ugh, gorgeous as ever!! That’s what I think about the tattoos too! They look like little flowers. :wub:

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

I understand the complaints about the set list. I also don't like watching the same videos at home, but how many people can afford to go to Lana's concert more than once on one tour? of course there are such people (lucky ones), but i think most of them can only do it once, if at all. I had to wait for this opportunity for 12 years! we all have different favourite songs and we would put the setlist together differently, you can never please everyone. it is what it is and it works perfectly live.

Ride completely knocked me out of the game and thank goodness for waterproof make up. I've cried a lot during the monologue and the song in my life over the years and today I just confirmed that it's my forever favorite song.
She sang amazing, she looked amazing, and I felt amazing too (even though I was really sore and fucking cold). And I was a bit surprised that the people around me just stood like pillars and sang only the choruses - if at all. I actually recited the whole concert and wriggled like a fuckin snake lol.

Finally, I'd like to thank you all, because if I hadn't discovered LB, I wouldn't have believed it was possible. And that I would have made the trip to the UK for a huge festival on my own because of Lana. Special thanks to @daphnedinkley for the ticket! :wub: What a fuckin experience!

20240825-195907.jpg

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

6 minutes ago, laurita said:

She sang amazing, she looked amazing, and I felt amazing too (even though I was really sore and fucking cold). And I was a bit surprised that the people around me just stood like pillars and sang only the choruses - if at all. I actually recited the whole concert and wriggled like a fuckin snake lol.

Finally, I'd like to thank you all, because if I hadn't discovered LB, I wouldn't have believed it was possible. And that I would have made the trip to the UK for a huge festival on my own because of Lana. Special thanks to @daphnedinkley for the ticket! :wub: What a fuckin experience!

aw this makes me so happy for you:party: glad you had a nice time