Elle

Porto, PT @ Primavera Sound - June 7th, 2024

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

i smell a LB meet there! bought my tickets as well

for everyone asking: imo the VIP section is not worth it but i haven’t attended the festival since 2019

well the vip pit is more on the lateral side of the stage so probably is not that worth it but its definitely more easy to get frontline

5 hours ago, honeymooooon said:

well the vip pit is more on the lateral side of the stage so probably is not that worth it but its definitely more easy to get frontline

exactly! not being in VIP allowed me - back in 2019 - to be on the frontline of concerts were the artists noticed me such as Solange and James Blake… but I don’t know how was the venue designed last year.

IMG-7960.jpg

On 12/3/2023 at 6:49 PM, honeyslow said:

live footage of me trying to get obsessed with Mitski and PJ Harvey so I can justify traveling all the way to Portugal for this

5b526e526232d12477e52cf2ace35ecf558d3ae7

Justice is really good. If you like electronic music like daft punk. 

I have a serious question. I really love Lana, I'm a fan since 2011 and her music got me through some really difficult situations and I would love to see her live but I'm 33 now. I don't know anyone who likes Lana. Would it be kind of ridiculous to go to a festival where everyone will probably be a lot younger than me? And I'm probable getting old because I don't know anyone else playing on that day :defeated:

6 minutes ago, MissGJones said:

I have a serious question. I really love Lana, I'm a fan since 2011 and her music got me through some really difficult situations and I would love to see her live but I'm 33 now. I don't know anyone who likes Lana. Would it be kind of ridiculous to go to a festival where everyone will probably be a lot younger than me? And I'm probable getting old because I don't know anyone else playing on that day :defeated:

if you want to see her, go see her. don't let the fear of being judged stop you. obviously i can't speak for everyone in my age group (i'm 19), but i don't see any good reason why someone shouldn't be able to enjoy a concert just because of their age, and you shouldn't let the kids who are snotty about it bother you. you'll never see them again. get your ticket girl :heart:

violets in your eyes

4 hours ago, watercolor eyes said:

if you want to see her, go see her. don't let the fear of being judged stop you. obviously i can't speak for everyone in my age group (i'm 19), but i don't see any good reason why someone shouldn't be able to enjoy a concert just because of their age, and you shouldn't let the kids who are snotty about it bother you. you'll never see them again. get your ticket girl :heart:

Thank you :heart: You're right! I've never seen her live, I shouldn't waste this opportunity!

On 2/13/2024 at 2:57 PM, MissGJones said:

tbh I'm always kind of mad at her tik tok fans (or BTD stans...) during concerts because many of them tend to be very loud and wanting to film every single minute of the show, which blocks the view if you're small of course... 

That being said, age shouldn't matter if you want to see her, go see her :)

Also personally I love discovering artists I don't know at festivals, it's more about the vibe

will we have a livestream? Thats all i need to know:lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

will we have a livestream? Thats all i need to know:lange:

unfortunately no :defeated:

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Get me two tickets and I’ll livestream the shit out of it :point2:

the normal ones have front pit access too ig so it’s worth