Elle

Porto, PT @ Primavera Sound - June 7th, 2024

1 hour ago, Daisy Chains said:

are you feeling okay?

I was really looking forward to that interview as it's been ages since we had an interview with questions a fan would ask :defeated:

I hope @Sportscruiser manages to catch her backstage!

Lolol oh I am just fine. Fearful for Lana, but fine. 

9 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Lolol oh I am just fine. Fearful for Lana, but fine. 

sportcruiser is not a crazed fan that snook backstage but an actual interviewer be for real :dorothy2: 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, never2heaven said:

sportcruiser is not a crazed fan that snook backstage but an actual interviewer be for real :dorothy2: 

Lol and I also....well I have my knowledge... so no

Yall are...eesh no wonder so many of the OGs bailed lolololol next

46 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Not to speak ill of the mentally ill but like yeah there's no way he's a professional journalist with access to a woman who doesn't like doing interviews in the first place. Be so serious.:magikarp:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Not to speak ill of the mentally ill but like yeah there's no way he's a professional journalist with access to a woman who doesn't like doing interviews in the first place. Be so serious.:magikarp:

Ever heard of a backstage pass for press? There’s plenty press at festivals, it’s not like he’s at her own show

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Ever heard of a backstage pass for press? There’s plenty press at festivals, it’s not like he’s at her own show

Lana's late to most of her own shows. You think she's gonna give af about an interview before or after the show? Let alone with somebody with no name. :rip::wtf3:

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Even if that were true, if he has backstage access he can ask her whatever he likes if he sees her, just like any fan can on the streets so long as you're not crossing any boundaries so...

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Even if that were true, if he has backstage access he can ask her whatever he likes if he sees her, just like any fan can on the streets so long as you're not crossing any boundaries so...

Y'all are really foaming out the mouth now. Seek help.:eyeroll3: