Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

its back up!!

also found a discount code in case someone is still buying: GGCRGDTF6KMV

edit: the code worked for me at first but now it doesn't but I would check in case!

Edited by shadesofblue

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

The blue teddy I wanted sold out in all my preferable sizes but I still got it somehow, the baby pink bodysuit, and the top of the pink set she's wearing in the behind the scenes :') hallelujah 

Damnit I didn’t want to spend the money :( but I did anyway

IMG-3051.png

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Thank GOD my order finally went through. Secured the heart-patterned cropped long sleeve top from the apple photo! I wanted to buy more things from the collection, but didn't want to push my luck too much and decided just to get one thing to make the checkout process quicker.. and it's probably for the better that I don't spend an absurd amount of money that I don't have anyway lol xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m excited <33 

IMG-4702.jpg

all the lana fans are gonna be wearing that heart long sleeve 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Apparently I signed up for the waitlist and I was able to get the long sleeve button-up pajama set with the hearts about 45 minutes before the site crashed. I would have loved the top she wore, but I don't wear crop tops. At least I got the pants she wore. :hooker:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I was so panicked this stuff would sell out instantly and I’m shocked it didn’t.. I’m now stressing what the sizing is like in case I’ve dropped £237 on stuff that won’t fit :eyeroll4:

That’s how I’m feeling, too. I’m not really sweating the heart-patterned sleep stuff, but if I dropped $70 on a body suit that doesn’t flatter my short self, I’m gonna be furious. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

First world problems but the sizing was worrying me a bit because I’m smaller framed but have a bigger chest so I never know if I need a S or M but a lot of this stuff said it’s stretch so I just got smalls but…. I truly hope they will restock everything so if we need to return stuff and then exchange for a size up/down we can! :eek:

also I know some people buy multiples of things online when it comes to Lana…. If anyone snagged a size Small of the periwinkle velvet teddy she’s wearing in the ad, please hit me up! It’s the only thing I couldn’t get. Literally had it in my cart and got the pop up that it sold out before I could enter my payment deets :crying5:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

23 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

That’s how I’m feeling, too. I’m not really sweating the heart-patterned sleep stuff, but if I dropped $70 on a body suit that doesn’t flatter my short self, I’m gonna be furious. 

Miss Kimberly is 5”2 so I have faith in her making sure it fits us shorter people

23 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Yes I bought the long black dress and now sweating if it’s too small that it was over £100 :oop2: I’m not even sure how straight forward an exchange will be from the uk 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

20 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

First world problems but the sizing was worrying me a bit because I’m smaller framed but have a bigger chest so I never know if I need a S or M but a lot of this stuff said it’s stretch so I just got smalls but…. I truly hope they will restock everything so if we need to return stuff and then exchange for a size up/down we can! :eek:

also I know some people buy multiples of things online when it comes to Lana…. If anyone snagged a size Small of the periwinkle velvet teddy she’s wearing in the ad, please hit me up! It’s the only thing I couldn’t get. Literally had it in my cart and got the pop up that it sold out before I could enter my payment deets :crying5:

I sized up maybe bigger than I should just for extra insurance because I’ve gained some weight, and then of course since I’m pregnant I’m just gonna get bigger anyway. Hope they’re not going to be too small or too big for now. I hate spending so much and being hesitant on how they will fit…I agree, it would be nice if they let us return and get a different size if needed!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I’m also big chested and I never know how stuffs gonna fit, I was working on the basis that Lana big chested and that dress didn’t look too tight on her chest and too big on rest of the body :toofunny: but no doubt it’ll come up small waaaaahh

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Miss Kimberly is 5”2 so I have faith in her making sure it fits us shorter people

Oh, good to know! I had no clue lol. I’m 5’0 and the model is wearing the same size as me and is 5’10” so I was a bit nervous. Thank you. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9