Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

Still thinking about that heart top but it looks way different on the model than on Lana, I’m wondering if Lana sized up because on the model the pattern looks almost stretched or at least a lighter color around the bust

For those worried about the sizes, based on the few Skims things I have it’s pretty stretchy without being big, a bit hard to explain like it fits but you could still gain a few and still fit in it, at least the Fits Everybody line and Soft Lounge. But not sure about said crop top

For those worried about the sizing, my experience with Skims is that things are still pretty long unfortunately (even though Kim is short lol) I'm about 5'3" and all the pants and long sleeved shirt sleeves are too long on me :um2: for some things I don't mind, like if they're pajamas or sweatpants but it is kinda annoying on the fitted long sleeve tops because the sleeves bunch up, but my arms might just be on the shorter side lol I have this problem with most long sleeved fitted tops tbh

A lot of the collection is in the fits everybody material, and its extremely stretchy and forgiving! I've also had decent luck with their bras/bralettes of all materials (I've got a larger bust with a smaller frame) but there are definitely some things at Skims that are hit or miss for me lol 

It’s really interesting to look through this collection right now because it’s pretty much only the items modelled by Lana or those in similar styles that have sold out in more than one size :candy:

On 1/23/2024 at 3:12 PM, shadesofblue said:

its back up!!

also found a discount code in case someone is still buying: GGCRGDTF6KMV

edit: the code worked for me at first but now it doesn't but I would check in case!

Not the discount code resembling an acronym of a song title nn

I really , really wish she did more self promotion like that , she got some high levels of tranding in just a day. If she wanted , she could be as big as TS in less than 2 years :lanahairflip2: On the other hand , it's nice that she's not deep into the industry game , her music speaks f9r itself.

On 1/24/2024 at 11:28 PM, americangothic said:

Not the discount code resembling an acronym of a song title nn

Grandfather Glease Ctand Rn Ghe Dhoulders Tf Fy 6ather Khile Me's Veepseafishing :flutter: One of the best ocean songs

ZKcaooE.png

It’s definitely not for short people! I’m 5’5 and even in my platform docs it’s draping on the floor! It’s gorgeous though.. think I may wear it to Leeds festival :flutter:

edit.. this is about the black slip lol, I didn’t even mention :facepalm: here it is in pics, I added a belt just to see how I’d wear it out the house, the fit looks the same without a belt tbh, I’m just a sucker for a belt 

Spoiler

YSBeyXj.jpg

The skims looked like pants in the back oh dear 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

My review:

The only Lana-related item I got was the cherry blossom bodysuit and it’s super cute but def a bit see-through! I got my normal size and it fits pretty well although I feel like it’s a tad bit short -and I’m below average height- but the fabric is pretty stretchy so I was able to sort of adjust it. The colors on this and the other items I got match the pictures pretty accurately. Overall I’m happy with my purchase 😍

Would love to get a review from someone who got the long sleeve heart top!

2 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

My review:

The only Lana-related item I got was the cherry blossom bodysuit and it’s super cute but def a bit see-through! I got my normal size and it fits pretty well although I feel like it’s a tad bit short -and I’m below average height- but the fabric is pretty stretchy so I was able to sort of adjust it. The colors on this and the other items I got match the pictures pretty accurately. Overall I’m happy with my purchase 😍

Would love to get a review from someone who got the long sleeve heart top!

I got the heart long sleeve top.. and matching pants! They’re so soft, sleeves are a bit long which is unusual but looks fine! It’s definitely a bit see through also, but not bad when it’s pjs! Not as cropped as the photo online or the description made it out to be, the way it looks on Lana is how it is! I’m big chested and usually cropped things end up coming up shorter on me and I didn’t find it that bad!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

My order arrived yesterday but I’m away from home :crai: Kinda surprised how fast shipping was though

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 1/26/2024 at 7:58 PM, annedauphine said:

Grandfather Glease Ctand Rn Ghe Dhoulders Tf Fy 6ather Khile Me's Veepseafishing :flutter: One of the best ocean songs

I was so fucking high when I wrote this :air: I'm embarrassed 

ZKcaooE.png

Finally tried on my order & I looove the items from the collection lana/valentines collection! :wub: The cotton rib tank top and heart long sleeve are super cute in person. The heart long sleeve is really soft and also isn’t as cropped as I thought it would be. I’m somewhat on the larger side as far as my chest goes and it hit around my belly button but I also have a pretty short torso. It  doesn’t seem like the tank top or heart shirt is see thru but I’m glad I sized up anyways! 

I also got a black bodysuit from her seamless sculpt collection.  I thought might as well try one out  since I’ve heard good things about her bodysuits and shapewear. But it came looking slightly used. It has like dust particles but it’s not dust or some flakes on it idk and the box the bodysuit came in was bent up and torn a lil bit so I’ll be returning that item :bebe: not sure if I should exchange it or do a full return but other than the bodysuit, I’m happy with my other items!! <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

20240129-181038.jpg

ezgif-2-cc58cb1614.gif

424435782-400227019121424-12261709462261

:wub:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°