LolitasCherries

Make Fake Lana Rumors

she put this on her real fans only page (on insta) but she said the reason she performed Take Me Home Country Roads is because she's gonna release it..:oic:

~I do admit when I called your other bitch I told a little lie~

Lana Del Rey reveals 'Ultraviolence' video | NBHAP

Lana told me she hates tik tok fans :( :(

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

49 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

This was the alt cover of Lust for Life while Lana intended it to be a "witchy" album

Hide contents

S32f7d2b7916a4bc98727100521915e37A.jpg_6

Hide contents

I literally hate myself for using this evil evil fan edit for even a fake rumor lol

my local lana stan friend was going to order a phone case with this edit I immediately warned him once he told me :runs:

Lana actually ghost wrote a lot of Gaga’s “Born This Way” album. However, she asked not to be credited as a writer/producer yet still received royalties from streaming/album sales. When the songs were used in a Coca-Cola commercial, since Lana was not credited on them, she received none of the Coca-Cola money. Lady Gaga refused to acknowledge that Lana deserved her fair-share of the ad payout. In a moment of rage, she wrote “So Legit”. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Lana actually ghost wrote a lot of Gaga’s “Born This Way” album. However, she asked not to be credited as a writer/producer yet still received royalties. When the songs were used in a Coca-Cola commercial, since Lana was not credited on them, she received none of the Coca-Cola money. Lady Gaga refused to acknowledge that Lana deserved her fair-share of the ad payout. In a moment of rage, she wrote “So Legit”. 

she also wrote Noir about this history , this is why she talk abt "fame game" she was actually referring to "Love Game" by lady gaga , they have already been in a relationship, on June 25, 2011 Lana told me that she was in fact bisexual

jump was written about her ex boyfriend at the time, who had a near-fatal double-dutch incident. lana had a side job as a holistic physiotherapist at the time and this song was to encourage her ex boyfriend to learn how to jump again after losing the ability to :true:

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, LolitasCherries said:

So basically, lana fans make up fake lana rumors that would prob/be believable to non-lana fans. I got this idea from Ultra Violet.

some of y’all are missing the key word in this sentence 😭😭😭

The “glass smashing” sound from the urban outfitters listening parties of The Blackest Day / Honeymoon was just a misprint that had the demo version on it. If you listen carefully to the bridge of the demo, the snare has a very sharp sound to it, which could believably be confused for glass, especially through the recording of the listening parties through phones like the majority of us had to go through…

This means there is a copy of honeymoon out there somewhere on vinyl that has the Blackest Day demo version on it and we could potentially someday have it in lossless. Or just maybe, it had other demos/mixes on it as well :flutter:

+

There is a Jack Antonoff version of Thunder

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The “glass smashing” sound from the urban outfitters listening parties of The Blackest Day / Honeymoon was just a misprint that had the demo version on it. If you listen carefully to the bridge of the demo, the snare has a very sharp sound to it, which could believably be confused for glass, especially through the recording of the listening parties through phones like the majority of us had to go through…

This means there is a copy of honeymoon out there somewhere on vinyl that has the Blackest Day demo version on it and we could potentially someday have it in lossless. Or just maybe, it had other demos/mixes on it as well :flutter:

+

There is a Jack Antonoff version of Thunder

not me going from 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70eb1770bb886269656

to

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a2dd27b6dcf987b082

after realizing what thread i’m ingiphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a2dd27b6dcf987b08270deb8ad092e8fffe2a8b1&ep=v1_gifs_username_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y