LolitasCherries

Make Fake Lana Rumors

Lana Del Rey had recorded a song with Marina in 2019, but once she did QFTC, it was scrapped on the chemtrails album.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upย my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 hour ago, honeymooncd said:

Lana Del Rey had recorded a song with Marina in 2019, but once she did QFTC, it was scrapped on the chemtrails album.

i think maybe more believable would be that it was scrapped on love+fearย 

lana was mentioned in the credits of that album and marina also worked with rick on that albumโ€ฆ

the Pink Champagne that we have is actually a demo of a demo for LMLYLAW and there's an unleaked final mix that was meant for UV

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

8 hours ago, ivory almond said:

the Pink Champagne that we have is actually a demo of a demo for LMLYLAW and there's an unleaked final mix that was meant for UV

tgisย could be true tho i imagine there is more finalized version, that song just couldnโ€™t be done and left like thatย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Lana is to be awarded the Polar Music Prize for International Recognition of Excellence in the World of Musicย next yearย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Lana is to be awarded the Polar Music Prize for International Recognition of Excellence in the World of Musicย next yearย 

Lol it reminded me of that Nobel Prize in Literature 2023 chance pollsย in Twitterย :godlaugh2:

url%5D

43 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Lana is the one who is responsible for the AKA Lizzy Grant vinyl bootlegs but she does it secretly because her Polydor contract forbids releasing things not through them

ย 

Lana has also secretly leaked all her songs, because they were rejected by her labels

Lana Del Rey was supposed to go on tour with Taylor Swift but that was scrapped because Lana had to release her cover album and LDR10 and also re-record some unreleased material and also re-record AKA Lizzy Grantย