Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

5 minutes ago, luna de miel said:

Sounds reasonable :agree:

Seems like both Lolla and Way Out West would work with her schedule too, since she's announced shows in june and august so far. But I guess we'll see though..

I desperately wanted to see her at WOW in 2017 but was right on the age cusp, so that would honestly be so such a full circle moment for me lol

I wanted to see her at Bråvalla but I was 18 and didn’t want to go alone (and knowing my parents, they wouldn’t have let me), and then I later found out one of my (then) friends I knew since childhood had gone with her new bestie. :sadcore:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 12/8/2023 at 6:49 PM, Beautiful Loser said:

my bet is that the Way Out West festival will snatch miss Lana if they can

Have you been to Way out West? How hard do you think it would be to get tickets if she's announced there? It would probably be the most feasible festival for me since I know people in Gbg and know my way around the city so I'm really hoping for this to happen

2 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Have you been to Way out West? How hard do you think it would be to get tickets if she's announced there? It would probably be the most feasible festival for me since I know people in Gbg and know my way around the city so I'm really hoping for this to happen

Unfortunately I haven’t, I’ve been wanting to go a couple of years but didn’t want to/couldn’t spend that money at the time. I have no idea how fast tickets sell out but I doubt it’s as fast as some concert tickets sell out sometimes? Sorry for not having any good answers. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's already complete. I didn't even get a chance to get tickets on the presale. One again. I though this time there would be enough tickets. I'm devastated.:crying2: 

If anyone is reselling please PM me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was too early. I got the queue then it was saying sold out.

I tried to persuade my partner we should go to Paris for his birthday (this is 4 days before his birthday), and he replied to me "I think I want to go to Antartica"!!

He wasn't joking, he really wants to go. There's no chance of seeing Lana in Antartica :cryney::crossed: 

So happy for all of you going to this :spin:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I tried to persuade my partner we should go to Paris for his birthday (this is 4 days before his birthday), and he replied to me "I think I want to go to Antartica"!!

He wasn't joking, he really wants to go. There's no chance of seeing Lana in Antartica :cryney::crossed: 

So happy for all of you going to this :spin:

I'm so disappointed for you. Antartica must be the experience tough. I hope you'll both have fun there  and that you'll get a chance to see her soon. 

4 hours ago, beigehydrangea said:

There is a primmary ticket and garden ticket, garden is separated from the rest and a little bit on the side of the scene 

sorry still can't like any posts but thanks for your answer :) I saw it this morning haha

Got a regular ticket anyway somehow I feel like it's going to be less stressful and less of a fight to be frontrow - I don't think I'll try this time around

5 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

There's no chance of seeing Lana in Antartica :cryney:

You really can never know with her lmao it wouldn’t surprise me if she was randomly in Antartica one day