Elle

Milan, IT @ I-Days Milano - June 4th, 2024

2 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Finally back home! If you guys want to see videos from yesterday you can watch them on my Instagram stories @kcrnelia or under my stories highlight “LDR 24”

Anyways what can I say…. It was soooo much better than I expected oh my god, probably because after the Primavera fiasco I had my hopes down but she was perfect yesterday. You guys have no idea the crowd was singing SO LOUD that she had to ask the technician to tone down the public volume and she said “thank you for singing” and was smiling all the time, I think she even got a bit emotional at the beginning. 

I know that we want the setlist to change but trust me hearing it live is a different thing, you have to remember not everyone is as crazy as us who whatches all of her shows and out of 80K people most of them are casual listeners; also as someone who hasn’t seen her live since 2018 I’m glad she did Bartender cause that’s actually one of my favs from NFR. I wanted to hear Candy Necklace tho :(. I did expect her to wear a different color but she was soooo stunning and beautiful nonetheless, the second outfit seeing it live was wow…. 

As for the outro I have to say it’s actually really beautiful idk why everyone’s hating it 😭 it was so fun seeing Lana doing her little dances and all of the dancers opening the bottle champagnes while having fun! The only thing is when the creepy backdoors music started there was no one left on the stage and idk it didn’t make sense lol, I guess it worked with Coachella with her on the bike but not here.

Unfortunately she didn’t come down :( which I’m a bit sad because I think I won’t get barricade never again at a Lana show (my legs still hurt from yesterday, I just don’t have the age/body anymore anyways lol) so I was really hoping to see her even a bit closer but you know never say never 🤞🏻!! Also we went right under her swing hoping to see her right in front of us but she didn’t use it even once so that was kinda disappointing lol 

But yeah other than this the show was so perfect wow, I still can’t believe I got to see her!! Feeling blessed for everything ❤️

If you guys have any questions let me know lol

edit: forgot to add that I’ve always thought that all the dancers were doing way too much and now that I’ve seen them live (were there always so many ??) I can only confirm it lmao, we were crying our eyes out during Video Games and they were spinning on those chairs lol 😭😭 but they were super cute

Here are some pics I took btw (again, you can see the rest on my Instagram)

The one where she’s waving - she’s waving back at my best friend who was right beside me!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-7221.png
IMG-7090.jpg

IMG-7114.jpg

IMG-7129.jpg

IMG-7132.jpg

IMG-7145.jpg

Chuck ❤️ (me and my friend called her and she waved at us aww)

IMG-7159.jpg

IMG-7176.jpg

IMG-7192.jpg

IMG-7194.jpg

I saw her in Barcelona and I fully agree with everything you said, I was so disappointed in the setlist when Coachella happened but when you see it live it hits different, it’s so good that there’s really no room for thinking about how it could’ve been better because the experience as it is is absolutely amazing. I was front row too but not on the side where she went, we were all so disappointed too, but at least I got to see her close !

and Young and Beautiful outro is literally perfect :candy:

2 hours ago, lilacheaven said:

We still remember when at the beginning of her career they tore her apart saying she was fake, constructed - the rich girl trying everything to become famous. Do you remember that performance on SNL, the early uncertain live shows, the stage name, the past knocking at her door? Today, eight albums later, we are witnessing one of the greatest songwriters of our time. Someone who has done something that few can: gift us a world, her world. Draw us in up to our necks in that widescreen dimension without letting us go. Based on the charts, how many artists today can we say the same about? How many have managed to build style and credibility without following social media trends? Lana has done it, and she reminds us tonight by including something from all her works in the setlist. Always slowly, candidly, among sequined dresses, candles, and slow movements.

On stage, that whole world is there. There is nothing to prove; the repertoire speaks, and above all, there is no rush. In the songs, in the way she speaks and interacts with the audience. Twelve years after that debut that caught the attention of half the world, Lana is still here and more credible than ever.

:wowcry:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Btw the show is timed so perfectly so that Lana can not acknowledge fans chanting for songs. Not 1 second breather - either an interlude is playing or a song is starting lol. And she goes backstage so quickly

Rip Salvatore, maybe next year :w8ing:

6 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

Btw the show is timed so perfectly so that Lana can not acknowledge fans chanting for songs. Not 1 second breather - either an interlude is playing or a song is starting lol. And she goes backstage so quickly

Rip Salvatore, maybe next year :w8ing:

My friend who works for the festival said that the concert was scheduled to last 90 minutes and the curfew was at 11pm… considering the show ended at 10.40pm and it lasted 80 minutes they could’ve easily added at least two more songs…

idk maybe when when you have so many people on stage you can’t just simply improvise :( last year she sang a bit 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

447950514-1673976856706750-6358024899376

447770432-759244889697734-15739349815474

:trisha:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

3 hours ago, VioletsForRoses said:

hi guys!! This is my first post here!

I took some photos of Lana from the concert I would to share with you! :kiss2:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeqrwG6w/

if someone can tell me how to upload the photos here I will do it!

Hope u like them <33

these photos are perfect omg :trisha:

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

Guys u need to help me find this guy in the middle 😭

We chatted for like 2 hours but I forgot to ask him his name 🥹

https://ibb.co/6H64jPv

hope u find him!!

just came here to say that i’m still amazed by how her vocals were so clear on this show :wub:

I was rewatching my videos from the concert and I’m still so struck by her vocals like tbh from following streams of her recent performances I was thinking she has really lost a lot of her range and expecting her to be singing in a quite a high and thin voice and a lot of backing tracks in places but her vocals were just so full rich and clear on this day I feel so lucky to have been there :cryney2:

manifesting that these vocals are here to stay