⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

so, those were the final awards?

some takeaways:

@Psychedelic Pussy loves AI

actually I am a huge hater of AI :eyes: but I can make an exception when it’s not creating artworks, but rather funny personalised reaction images that are a personification of my iconic PFP— for an equally iconic once-a-year event, no less! :trisha: I’m really just against it being used for writing essays, “creating” art, replicating voices (unless it’s to give us a cute bootleg Lana cover), etc etc. things that impact actual artists

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

there is no way you are finding that members vpn enabled dupe account unless we get a c.i.a level typographical correlator in to check their keystrokes :aubrey:

Come on out the ocean dupe!!! its okay buddy!!! we wont hurt you

Well.. whoever voted me for best username I must say, you all have exquisite taste and I’m manifesting you all get rich and have the best possible lives. Thank you for making me the runner up :heart: 

The rest of you, I’m manifesting a hangnail for you. One of the real irritating ones. 

Spoiler

Jk love you too 

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

anyways if you want to find a dupe the mods don’t have the power to do any of that you need to ask queen @Elle to check but not tonight as she will be celebrating her deserved wins :dancedy:

reopen the dupe accounts thread at least lets go mama

tenor.gif

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Coming in with the receipts! :whatever2: It was a close call though! A lot of the awards were like this - that’s why it’s important to get your votes in because each one does count! Xx

IMG-5708

oh the way it was stolen from us… by just one vote :trisha: the heartbreak!!!!!!!!

gLoD.gif

Madly not even runner up for leak of the year wtf is wrong with you guys... :wtfney: like even What's a Girl To Do is better than Cry Kill Die 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

8 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

it should be an emote atp

53460946567_551589f006.jpg

:thankyou3:

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

lowkey honestly surprised that Elle is always *shocked* to sweep the Lipster awards every year considering she's the admin :oopna:

I am! There's so many amazing members here that I'm always surprised I still get nominations and wins, though I am extremely grateful as it does really mean a lot. Maybe next year I'll exclude myself :giggle: (that would mean no iconic repeated trophy image though...)

7 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

Time for you to check your physical mail box  @Elle - I got a notif for it randomly :oic2:

OMG!!! Me scampering to my mailbox rn to collect the REAL trophy of the night :lanaptie:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, sempervirens said:

im so glad i came back literally had sm laughs tonight

same here omg literally the most fun & laughter I’ve had in so longggg. Everyone cracking the funniest fking jokes, the reaction images, everyone’s edits/gifs/etc of them at the event.. ugh :flutter: makes me remember how much I love this little hell hole xx

gLoD.gif

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

oh the way it was stolen from us… by just one vote :trisha: the heartbreak!!!!!!!!

:eartha2:the fact that I could have saved it...i didnt know what happend in the mental health thread only after I voted :lange:

IMG-1257.gif

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

same here omg literally the most fun & laughter I’ve had in so longggg. Everyone cracking the funniest fking jokes, the reaction images, everyone’s edits/gifs/etc of them at the event.. ugh :flutter: makes me remember how much I love this little hell hole xx

noone can stay away for too long :aubrey:

SIX-925-F28-EF-3396-4432-B041-EEFD43-EF3

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23