ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

btw today's december 18 so leak something hoe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

It can’t be a coincidence their name is Lilacsinmymind RBFY is COMING :trisha3:

since they don't leak anything themselves idk (honestly, I don't want it, we already have it from insta... if they call it a leak i mean :yawn:)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

“A final, mastered version intended for Tropico is set to leak on December 21, 2023, as rumored by insiders.”

From the article for Elvis

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m so glad this is all happening when I have literally nothing to do so I can fully live my unemployed fantasy and spend all day on LanaBoards

One wokepilled bilingual working class femme top matcha steamed mocha frappe with an extra scoop of blue hair vape juice please!

FOR ELVIS BARISTA!

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

“A final, mastered version intended for Tropico is set to leak on December 21, 2023, as rumored by insiders.”

From the article for Elvis

not lilacsinmymind being a liar

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

girl that can't be right, she used the demo we have on that movie years ago :thumb3:

i mean i'll take it, but... prove to me that it exists :hillary:

giphy.gif